Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Screw Fx4 3.5 EB
What is happening?

rmc523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Not sure why but I am kinda dissapointed in the finished look compared to the leaked images from the dealer meeting (in the header of this forum). Maybe it will look better with the hood down? And tire with tread.

Not in the market for this vehicle but it just looks too much like the old escape in this most recent pic. Hopefully I am wrong.
I'm also thinking this could be a lower trim as well, and maybe there are other trims with different wheels/tires.

hantayo

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Scotty - I need to know where you got these photos from. Can you help me out with that?
Looks like the photos were taken at a garage, probably a Ford supplier that does pre-production assembly of prototypes. There's only a few of those in Detroit (e.g. DST Industries, Roush, Spec Projects etc.)

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape, '09 Mercury Mariner, '17 Suzuki V-Strom 650, '80 Kawasaki KZ750 (Bought new)
I like it. Not sure about how much the front end arc extends out past the headlights though, it's probably room for the intercoolers, but it damn near looks like it sticks out a foot further.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Pics!! BS1
Remember, the Sport is based on the same C2 platform as the Escape. C2 is a modular FWD-AWD platform that can be scaled to fit subcompact, compact and midsize vehicles. The front overhang is necessary to accommodate a transverse motor transaxle and power distribution unit, while giving the best front approach angle in what is essentially a FWD-biased vehicle.
Boxy is good! Would look nice parked next to my '09 Mariner!

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I think it looks great, it appears to check some my boxes, especially if it has independently opening rear glass.
I know it will never happen, but a manual tranny would seal the deal, especially in mid to upper trim. Oh well.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
I'll be buying this, as long as it does not have the stupid-phuking-display like the explorer and is based off the bronco dash ques. I stopped coming here, because I saw spy photos of the ugly (obtrusive) dash. Such a waste to have such a nice design, and ruin it because designers think people want large phones high up on their dashes... and not tucked away.

/rant off.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I'm with you on the STUPID giant video screens on the dash. Marketing folks think that since phones got bigger, everyone wants (insists) on having a gaudy flat panel on their dash. Major turnoff for me, and many others I know.

zackmd1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429, Tesla Model 3 daily
I just want to know the specs already.... Powertrains, price point, trim levels, etc..... If they include the Lincoln corsair PHEV AWD powertrain in the Bronco Sport PHEV and price it around $35K I'm in!

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Hey FoMoCo.......we need some more "Bread Crumbs" ......... please......
Sponsored