magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I had left that on the flat tow thread but how many people are here to just worry about that!

OP
OP
Ultraspaz

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I had left that on the flat tow thread but how many people are here to just worry about that!
Did a quick search before I posted but missed your earlier manual find. Unfortunate for me because I could have used the extra time to get through it's 463 pages before my estimated delivery!

Njia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT5, Ford Escape
I’m still surprised that the vehicle doesn’t come with HomeLink to open the garage door. It’s been a feature on every vehicle I’ve owned for 20 years. What a weird list of features to thrift out.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
I’m still surprised that the vehicle doesn’t come with HomeLink to open the garage door. It’s been a feature on every vehicle I’ve owned for 20 years. What a weird list of features to thrift out.
Same. I've been accused of "wanting the car to be more luxury than a real SUV" etc when I mentioned that in other threads. Glad I am not the only one who sees this as a weird/glaring omission.

I can't see the logic in having heated seats/steering wheel, moonroof and NOT having a freaking GDO!

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford’s logics appears to be that only 30% of Ford owners used it so they dropped it for most new cars. Of course that would be the 30% of owners that have garages. LOL. Info gleaned from Blue Oval forum. A check of a dealers lot showEd that most new Ford models no longer include it. Disappointing, but not a deal breaker for me. Of course I’d recently finally moved to a home that has a garage...

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
I totally agree! And I hate the Auto Stop Start feature, but I will always drive in Sport mode so does not matter, but was hoping that was a thing of the past!

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
I totally agree! And I hate the Auto Stop Start feature, but I will always drive in Sport mode so does not matter, but was hoping that was a thing of the past!
You don't need to put it in sport mode. I just start the engine, hit the cancel button, put it in drive every time. It will be off until you start it the next time. If you just like driving in sport all the time, well I can see that would be fun.

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
Has anybody been able to download the entire HTML owners manual? I would like to have a version with the hyperlinks intact that I can use offline.
Sponsored