Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
the factory tires were very skinny.
the Toyo open country were a needed change. They look really good,

no rubbing, no increase cabin noise.
I did a DB test before and after the new tires were installed both were on the hwy at speed. DB was 55-58
Did you notice any change in power/throttle response, and any noticabe speedometer change with the slightly taller tire?
I am going in today for the same tire.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Montej75

Outer Banks
First Name
JEREMY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Area 51
I have ordered same color and trim but also want more aggressive tread. I got the 18 as well. How are the Toyo performing?how is road noise and comfort? I may get same, thanks for the pics
Sorry for the delay in my response. I did a DB test before and after the tire swap. There was no notable increase in DB. I really like the tires. We’ve taken the bronco to Tahoe 4x since getting the bronco and these tires are legit. We’ve also done some light off reading and have had no issues.

Jeremy

YFD_322

Outer Banks
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I want to swap out my OB tires for 245/65 BF a Goodrich , can the dealer handle this and add to my price? Can they make a deal on the tires removed??

Did you do the 245/65/18's??

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
No lift or spacers for the Tire change ?

saracd70

Big Bend
First Name
sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
It depends on moonroof. Ford designed the BS with moonroof to have a 100 pound dynamic weight limit. The Yakima HD 2 person tent they have on their site is described on Yakima‘s site as 101 pounds (https://www.backcountry.com/yakima-skyrise-rooftop-tent-3-person?avad=248329_d1ef2238d&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=gearpatrol.com&utm_campaign=Custom+Link&utm_term=content). But it requires a crossbar. And that adds 18 pounds. So I’m guessing that anyone with BL+BL or FE s out of luck. I guess. It is perhaps my greatest disappointment with the vehicle. Definitely constrains things.

Even a basket is 40 pounds and the lock n load platform is 50 pounds. So you aren’t going to be putting much on top.

at least that’s how I read it.
Hi. you Can use Backcountry Promo Codes to get Skyrise Rooftop Tent at a low price. You also get a Coupons code Discount Code Hot Deals & Amazing offers on multiple Products

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm really torn between Toyo Open Country AT III and the Continental Terraincontact AT. I keep seeing amazing reviews for the Continentals. Any difference in accelerating and stopping? I think the Toyos are about 8 pounds heavier than stock?
Sponsored