KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
My dealer also told me 8-10 weeks from order to delivery when I place my order back in January. My latest build date is now April 12th, and I'm assuming at least 3 more weeks to ship it, so we're looking at probably more like 16-17 weeks.
It's looking like 12 to 16 at this point. That's just fine with me, sooner is better, but the Bronco Initiative fund will only grow so I will have a nice down payment and accessories waiting.
Sponsored

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Just checked my Ford status tracker..it is now in production. Looking optimistic now. Here is my timeline and build: Area51 Badlands + Badlands package, Tow, Co-pilot, Cargo System, basic Splash guards, Pocket wheels and Pirellis

Ordered On 7/24/2020
Made changes to order in August.
Received email in Nov/Dec about mid March Production date
Received email in Jan. 2021 about being delayed to late March
Then an email in Feb being pushed to April 5.
( :)everday just checking status since )
I checked today and got this status about in Production

scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Took a Badlands for a test drive today. I was sold and placed an order. The dealer said it was 4-8 week delivery time. Based on this thread that seems very optimistic.

I’ll patiently wait. Just glad I finally decided to place an order.

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Took a Badlands for a test drive today. I was sold and placed an order. The dealer said it was 4-8 week delivery time. Based on this thread that seems very optimistic.

I’ll patiently wait. Just glad I finally decided to place an order.
If you submitted the order today call the person back and ask what priority code they gave you. It seems that some of us in this forum got priority code 10 (fastest) and many got priority code 19 (regular/slower).

scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
If you submitted the order today call the person back and ask what priority code they gave you. It seems that some of us in this forum got priority code 10 (fastest) and many got priority code 19 (regular/slower).
They told me the code of 19. My guess the sales lady was just being super optimistic. I will be happy if I get it delivered in July in time for my birthday weekend trip.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yes, received an email confirmation as well.
just posted mine. Emailed my dealer, asked about an email from Ford, he stated that was only for the big Bronco...but clearly that's not the case...not worried he's been in the business for a long time. I am confident he has it rolling.

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
They told me the code of 19. My guess the sales lady was just being super optimistic. I will be happy if I get it delivered in July in time for my birthday weekend trip.
I was also quoted 4-8 weeks when I ordered 1/30. I think they were basing that off of typical new car orders for Ford. That is not likely to be the case for you unfortunately. My order went into the Ford system on 2/1 with and original build date of 4/12. A few weeks later that got moved back to 3/29 and mine is currently in production with an estimated delivery date of 4/29-5/6. I had the fastest priority code of 10. So it's going to be right around 12 weeks for me. I know others with a higher priority code have waited longer. You'll know more once you get your build date.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
4-8 weeks ??????? don't believe the dealer he must be smoking crack I'm on day 131

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
My original estimate for delivery was 4/2-4/8. Then this morning I saw this!
It was apparently delivered yesterday, and says it should be ready in a couple of days.

Now I’m constantly checking my email/phone.
Knowing that my BS is a couple of miles away it’s killing me.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 3DC4463D-8C97-42FC-B6B6-3FCF495EB220

bronctimus

Badlands
First Name
optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic
My original estimate for delivery was 4/2-4/8. Then this morning I saw this!
It was apparently delivered yesterday, and says it should be ready in a couple of days.

Now I’m constantly checking my email/phone.
Knowing that my BS is a couple of miles away it’s killing me.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 3DC4463D-8C97-42FC-B6B6-3FCF495EB220
did you contact the dealership for when you can pick it up? was shipped on 3/6 and my estimated delivery date is 4/7. just curious for when the actual delivery date is confirmed like yours

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
did you contact the dealership for when you can pick it up? was shipped on 3/6 and my estimated delivery date is 4/7. just curious for when the actual delivery date is confirmed like yours
I just got a voicemail! It’s ready to pick up. I’m calling the dealership ASAP and set something up.

As much as I want to ditch work to go get it, I’m reminding myself that I sort of need my job in order to pay for it haha!

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I just got a voicemail! It’s ready to pick up. I’m calling the dealership ASAP and set something up.

As much as I want to ditch work to go get it, I’m reminding myself that I sort of need my job in order to pay for it haha!
Congratulations! We're all living through you now until we get our "come and get it" call!
Sponsored