Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CharlesBianco.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2015 Z51 Corvette
Hey all!

So I am installing two light bars (Rough Country) and I got a ditch light kit from Diode Dynamics. I'm going to need panel to take care of these switches rather than use the ones they come with which are ugly and require a lot of drilling.

Anyone have any builds or suggestions?
Sponsored

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
@GulfCoastBronco how did you mount the control panel inside?
It is drilled on. You could possibly use some 3M adhesive. But I was fine drilling based on location. There is nothing behind that spot and it’s hollow so there was no chance of drilling into something.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
It is drilled on. You could possibly use some 3M adhesive. But I was fine drilling based on location. There is nothing behind that spot and it’s hollow so there was no chance of drilling into something.
That’s exactly where I’m going to mount mine this week too. The instructions say the panel is dimmable but not sure how to do that. Does yours dim?

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That’s exactly where I’m going to mount mine this week too. The instructions say the panel is dimmable but not sure how to do that. Does yours dim?
Haven’t tried to dim it to be honest. The brightness doesn’t bother me. Kinda blends in with the ambient lightning

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Haven’t tried to dim it to be honest. The brightness doesn’t bother me. Kinda blends in with the ambient lightning
OK, thanks. Several of their advertising sites list that function, but it never says HOW to do it.

Also, with SO many buttons that I'll have blank, I'm not sure what my possibilities are with the Bronco. I will have S1 fogs replaced and was going to use one of the buttons for that, but the fog button is already directly above the switch controller. How many of those other button covers are true options for the Bronco?? Later I "might" have a second LED in front and maybe a top light bar, but that's still just 4 (out of 8). I wondering if I just have ONE button for my 4 round lights in the front.

Another question was weather to wire the controller hot all the time or only upon ignition.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Auxbeam is what I used. It keeps things clean both under the hood and inside the cab. 8 switch went on sale or I would’ve just got 6.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Light Switch Panel Recommendations C67F5A77-FEDD-4B65-821F-C078290CA896

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Light Switch Panel Recommendations image
Where did you get that mounting plate?

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
I got the Auxbeam AR-800 and mounted the controller using 3m tape just above the P-R-N-D dial. This way it doesn't interfere with the cubby area and the wiring goes right behind by the glove box so no drilling required. Installing my RC Roof bar light tomorrow
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Light Switch Panel Recommendations 20230304_201145
Sponsored