Bronco Sport Floor Liner?

Huntaaahhhh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - Oxford White
I have a ton of FordPass points built up in my account and want to order some floor liners, but the only ones that show up on Ford's website say "for rubber flooring." I have a 2022 Outer Banks with carpet flooring. Has anyone with carpet flooring ordered these? Will they work with my vehicle, or should I look elsewhere?

Here's a link to the liners, if it helps: https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-sport-2021-4pc-all-weather-floor-liner-tray

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have a ton of FordPass points built up in my account and want to order some floor liners, but the only ones that show up on Ford's website say "for rubber flooring." I have a 2022 Outer Banks with carpet flooring. Has anyone with carpet flooring ordered these? Will they work with my vehicle, or should I look elsewhere?

Here's a link to the liners, if it helps: https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-sport-2021-4pc-all-weather-floor-liner-tray

Thanks in advance!
I have carpet flooring in BS Big Bend. I also have rubber floor liners with front carpet mats. Rubber floor liners fit securely over the carpet floor. Rubber floor liners are great!

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I have bronco sport base and have liners. Just call parrs. You want the weather liners for carpet floors. Theres only 2 options. With carpet or rubber

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I went with the Husky X-act Contour liners instead.

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
I know you said that you want to use up your ford points, but If you haven't bought them already, I highly recommend Tuxmat.

better coverage than the weathertech HP I had in my last car, and significantly better coverage than the ford ones that your eyeballing. They look real good too. Only thing you really miss out on is the branding style that ford offers.

Also, can confirm that they work with the carpeted floors because I asked tux mat that exact question lol.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I know you said that you want to use up your ford points, but If you haven't bought them already, I highly recommend Tuxmat.

better coverage than the weathertech HP I had in my last car, and significantly better coverage than the ford ones that your eyeballing. They look real good too. Only thing you really miss out on is the branding style that ford offers.

Also, can confirm that they work with the carpeted floors because I asked tux mat that exact question lol.
But why spend money if you dont have to.. im more than happy with my bs mats. My carpets still look brand new....

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
But why spend money if you dont have to.. im more than happy with my bs mats. My carpets still look brand new....
I went with the Husky X-act Contour mats for my Badlands. I liked the look and slightly softer rubber over the Ford mats.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I think it depends on where you live. Up here in the great white north, you drag in a bunch of snow and slush when you enter the vehicle. The Ford liners do not have the coverage under the gas pedal compared to non manufacturers versions. Since I have a Badlands with rubber floors, I got the Ford liners but I could see where up here they would not be as good with carpet. You guys down south and out west don’t have to worry about that white crap and the white crap they put on the white crap to melt it!

OP
OP
Huntaaahhhh

Huntaaahhhh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - Oxford White
I think it depends on where you live. Up here in the great white north, you drag in a bunch of snow and slush when you enter the vehicle. The Ford liners do not have the coverage under the gas pedal compared to non manufacturers versions. Since I have a Badlands with rubber floors, I got the Ford liners but I could see where up here they would not be as good with carpet. You guys down south and out west don’t have to worry about that white crap and the white crap they put on the white crap to melt it!
This right here. I live in East Texas, where we rarely even get ice lol