Bronco sport
Last edited:

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
you haven't responded to my post (in which I tagged you) nor my Amazon review, so maybe you'll answer here:
I bought the mud flaps from you and they came with no directions. Any chance you can send them so I can install them correctly?

OP
OP
Rofitds

Rofitds

Outer Banks
First Name
Rofitds
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
you haven't responded to my post (in which I tagged you) nor my Amazon review, so maybe you'll answer here:
I bought the mud flaps from you and they came with no directions. Any chance you can send them so I can install them correctly?
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Dashboard Organizer 666

The top is the front wheel, the bottom is the rear wheel. Installed on the rear side of the tire. First compare the installation positions, you need to remove the screws of the original car, and then put the fender on and replace the screws. If the screws of the original car are not tight enough, you can use the screw accessories provided with the goods.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Dashboard Organizer 666

The top is the front wheel, the bottom is the rear wheel. Installed on the rear side of the tire. First compare the installation positions, you need to remove the screws of the original car, and then put the fender on and replace the screws. If the screws of the original car are not tight enough, you can use the screw accessories provided with the goods.
You should really print that and put it in the packaging. The first part is obvious, the latter part is what's confusing to someone receiving the flaps and a baggie of pieces. No indication of what is essential and what is thrown in "in case the screws of the original car are not tight enough". Still not sure whether I should be using the washers or the other pieces, but I'll figure that out on my own, I guess, via trial and error.

Lesson learned. Don't buy cheap knock offs from a random Chinese company. Was considering the body side moldings, but I'd much rather pay more for the piece of mind.

OP
OP
Rofitds

Rofitds

Outer Banks
First Name
Rofitds
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You should really print that and put it in the packaging. The first part is obvious, the latter part is what's confusing to someone receiving the flaps and a baggie of pieces. No indication of what is essential and what is thrown in "in case the screws of the original car are not tight enough". Still not sure whether I should be using the washers or the other pieces, but I'll figure that out on my own, I guess, via trial and error.

Lesson learned. Don't buy cheap knock offs from a random Chinese company. Was considering the body side moldings, but I'd much rather pay more for the piece of mind.
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is the first batch of fenders from the factory, and they are not equipped with installation drawings.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is the first batch of fenders from the factory, and they are not equipped with installation drawings.
These are mud flaps, not fenders. I see you really pay attention to detail.

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
I ordered the dashboard organizer. What I like best about it is if I'm using navigation features via the phone I set it right there facing me above the screen and that's a perfect location to have it. When I'm on a long multi-day trip, I like to use two different Nav systems. Since I don't pay to update the onboard NAV system, that one usually isn't as useful except for short trips. So even though I have the onboard nav I might use google maps or waze combined with my dedicated garmin gps. When the two systems disagree, I choose one and hope that I've chose right. There are often differences of opinion in areas where there's construction going on.

Anyhows, I'm glad I purchased the dash organizer. It took about 5 seconds to install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.