BDBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hey everyone. I was snagged a sport back in mid December, one of the first in my area. I was trying to build one (late) and running into all sorts of obstacles and wait times. I ended up tracking the first one to come into a dealer near me and fell even more in love the moment I got behind the wheel. I upgraded from an 2014 Escape. I absolutely love my bronco!! I joined this forum because I am interested in customizing my bronco but am totally new to this stuff.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport customization 95256A93-79BB-41DE-87BA-6693B1801E64

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport customization 5F6A1B39-8E8D-468C-8D61-250651CDC30E

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport customization 6A821E60-90DC-4CA6-B611-7D00155E206E
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Nice lights but I cannot imagine having or needing better or brighter than stock. I can see fine with the factory lights.
I want some black steel wheels and some true AT tires.
The other cool thing I haven't seen yet it an outside mounted swing out spare tire system like the jeeps.
I could hang a full size spare out there and have one helluva cool hidy hole under my back cargo deck :,P

OP
OP

BDBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My first will be the Rough Country nudge bar. Whenever that drops.

, if you haven't seen already.
No hadn’t seen that yet. Thanks for sharing. That’s awesome! Not as interested in the lights but they still look cool.

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork
Nice lights but I cannot imagine having or needing better or brighter than stock. I can see fine with the factory lights.
I want some black steel wheels and some true AT tires.
The other cool thing I haven't seen yet it an outside mounted swing out spare tire system like the jeeps.
I could hang a full size spare out there and have one helluva cool hidy hole under my back cargo deck :,P
I agree 100%. The stock headlights are incredibly bright.

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I would like to replace the Big Bend decals with chrome Bronco emblems (looking like the one in center of steering wheel only larger)
Would be cool if someone creates them!

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I would like to replace the Big Bend decals with chrome Bronco emblems (looking like the one in center of steering wheel only larger)
Would be cool if someone creates them!
Good luck finding one that Ford doesn’t go after for copyright issues! At minimum a licensing deal has to be in place for people to recreate those. I agree though the Bronco emblem would look cool here.

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Good luck finding one that Ford doesn’t go after for copyright issues! At minimum a licensing deal has to be in place for people to recreate those. I agree though the Bronco emblem would look cool here.
You're definitely right on that. I'm an old gearhead so have seen that scenario. Just wishful thinking!

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I'd buy one, Illegal would be fine with me :'P
maybe find a steering wheel from a totaled Bronc and dig it out ?

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I'd buy one, Illegal would be fine with me :'P
maybe find a steering wheel from a totaled Bronc and dig it out ?
I would not want anyone’s Bronco getting totaled. It is just to new to have that happen ( yes cars occasionally get totaled on the first drive from the dealer lot , but I don’t wish it on anyone)
Sponsored

Last edited: