Ryan51173

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
Ordered BS Outer Banks on 6/2/22 production date is 9/19/22. I ordered the Cactus gray color which at the time had more of mint hue. It appears it now has more of a gray look (which I like better) on Fords website. Can anyone confirm the Cactus Gray has changed? Next question does anyone know If I will get the new Cactus Gray if it has changed or the one that was present during ordering. Any feedback if it has changed and if anyone has received the different Cactus Gray from their original order. If it has changed I would like the updated Cactus Gray to be on the BS when it arrives maybe a call to Ford...
Sponsored

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport
I don't think they've changed any of the colors in terms of their actual hues. The Cactus Gray is a lot like the Area 51 where it looks different in different lighting, especially in photos versus in person. I also think the Cyber Orange looks less orange and more yellow in person, but again, that kind of depends on the lighting as well. I got the Alto Blue which in person is a little darker hue than I expected, but it also has a little hint of green/teal in with the dark blue that I noticed after I got it and more noticeable in certain lighting. I personally love it! Coloring is slightly subjective, but I'm hoping you're happy with what you end up with.

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Colors look different on different computer screens/monitors, and can even look different on the same screen at a different time. I don't think anything has changed at FMC regarding Cactus Gray.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I don't think they've changed any of the colors in terms of their actual hues. The Cactus Gray is a lot like the Area 51 where it looks different in different lighting, especially in photos versus in person. I also think the Cyber Orange looks less orange and more yellow in person, but again, that kind of depends on the lighting as well. I got the Alto Blue which in person is a little darker hue than I expected, but it also has a little hint of green/teal in with the dark blue that I noticed after I got it and more noticeable in certain lighting. I personally love it! Coloring is slightly subjective, but I'm hoping you're happy with what you end up with.
Different color at different times , absolutely.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Changed? D4A73B88-AEC3-469A-AD6B-F39DB7FFE02E

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Changed? BBACBD8F-6C9A-4D42-8FA6-A4B9557CE51F

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Changed? 2682F6E9-F551-4EA9-B8AB-1AAC5F1414C5

OP
OP

Ryan51173

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
Thanks. My eyes have played a trick on me. I guess what prompted all this is I was driving next to my future vehicle same model and color. Then I looked to left and seen another BS coming at me which seemed to have a more Grayish color. Yes it must have been a lighting trick. Just confirmed with Ford, no changes in the Cactus Gray. The representative did tell me that they will not be offering Cactus Gray in 2023 weird as it’s still on their website? I digress and thanks for the quick response’s.

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I would have preferred a darker grey myself.. but was just happy to secure one of the last available Badlands in this town of mine, lol. The color does show up differently dependent on the time of day (sunlight) and how it shoes a screens of iPads, laptops and phones…etc…

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Changed? 96FDC62C-41FB-44FD-B4C8-9D4311DEE5C8

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Changed? 1C74EE42-169A-4F09-A9AF-68A68DC37A0A

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Changed? C2CC38F1-4236-4E51-9CEC-EBF2CE9C1FE0

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cactus Gray Changed? 787B8E94-6FBE-4BE0-BEFE-2013EFE6DA3C

Maureen

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks. My eyes have played a trick on me. I guess what prompted all this is I was driving next to my future vehicle same model and color. Then I looked to left and seen another BS coming at me which seemed to have a more Grayish color. Yes it must have been a lighting trick. Just confirmed with Ford, no changes in the Cactus Gray. The representative did tell me that they will not be offering Cactus Gray in 2023 weird as it’s still on their website? I digress and thanks for the quick response’s.
There is most definitely a cactus grey in 2023