760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looks great. How’s the road noise with the new tires compared to the OEM tires?

Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Big Bend F4BEB3F3-02DB-4CEE-B1FE-42F131BD63B0
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Big Bend 1B19CAD2-5BC3-4223-AC8A-8AB1144A22F5

2" lift, Flairs, KO2's a d Yakima Platform

Will be adding hood light pods, and roof light pods, Rock lights, and Ham/Cb radio
Hey Mate! Which Yakima crossbars did you go with? I'm thinking the Jet Stream 50inch as I want them to be long enough without going off to the side at all. Moon roof able to open with these bad boys? If you got a Moon roof with your BB? Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
TexasGrillChef
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hey Mate! Which Yakima crossbars did you go with? I'm thinking the Jet Stream 50inch as I want them to be long enough without going off to the side at all. Moon roof able to open with these bad boys? If you got a Moon roof with your BB? Thanks in advance!
I used the Yakima 50" jetstream Crossbars
Anything more then 50" you might bang your head on walking around the bronco. as they would stick out to far.

No moon roof. But i did the platform k. I pushed mine forward as much as possible for future lights. Gives me room in the back to have magnetic cb and ham radio antennas.

You could push it all the back and thay would allow you yo use your moon roof, but would not allow you yo mount a light bar on the rack.

Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I used the Yakima 50" jetstream Crossbars
Anything more then 50" you might bang your head on walking around the bronco. as they would stick out to far.

No moon roof. But i did the platform k. I pushed mine forward as much as possible for future lights. Gives me room in the back to have magnetic cb and ham radio antennas.

You could push it all the back and thay would allow you yo use your moon roof, but would not allow you yo mount a light bar on the rack.
Yeah I am looking to put the MegaWarrior or Large Basket on. If so, I think it would have to cover the moonroof at least some. I'm coming from a cheap Rola system that is too heavy and sits way too high on the OEM Cross Bars. This has been helpful in deciding which direction to go.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Big Bend 20210309_090305

CHasd307

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
What brand of lift? Looks BADASS