Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
This video demonstrates pretty clearly why even though the 1.5L versions of the Bronco Sport are less capable off-road than true 4WD vehicles, Ford's system implementation can make even novice off-roaders look good.

Last edited:
OP
OP

B.Sporty916

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
This video demonstrates pretty clearly why even though the 1.5L versions of the Bronco Sport are less capable off-road than true 4WD vehicles, Ford's system implementation can make even novice off-roaders look good.
Exciting to see the 1.5L BB do relatively well in environments beyond what I'd attempt.

sostupendous

Big Bend
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Great video for a trim level that is lower than the BadLands. I just bought a Big Bend and have been looking for videos like this. It's nice to see the performance on that terrain since I live in the desert myself. Honestly I'm impressed how well the stock Continental tires did on the sand/gravel haha.

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Great video for a trim level that is lower than the BadLands. I just bought a Big Bend and have been looking for videos like this. It's nice to see the performance on that terrain since I live in the desert myself. Honestly I'm impressed how well the stock Continental tires did on the sand/gravel haha.
My stock tires were Michelin Primacy A/S

MDwayne

Big Bend
First Name
MDwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport, 18 Zion SRT, 73 VW Super Beetle
What I really want to know is: if I put 4x4 stickers on my Sport, would I be laughed it: I'm ever soooo sensitive.

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I could take a Honda Civic up those hills going that slow! Show us what a Bronco Sport can really do.