Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
This was infuriating to watch despite views of things I haven't see before - these guys are not even informed of the most basic stuff or options, but I am sure they meant well.
THANK GOD for amber turn signals!
Sponsored

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
It was good to see how things operated by the laymen. keeps me from having 'Doh' moments myself. The 2X hood button is better than the pull I have on my vehicle. Bumpers look like they can easily be damaged, will definitely look into a safari bump bar. They did not discuss ambient lighting and locations but maybe too difficult to see in daylight anyways. I like the back glass opening and open hatch lights. Will be well used for camping excursions.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
They did not discuss ambient lighting and locations but maybe too difficult to see in daylight anyways.
There you go: (the locations) - looks like only ice blue color; (weird that my 2010 Escape has like 7 additional but ugly colors to choose from)

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport - 26 minute video walk-through by The Straight Pipes 1597937028683

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Solid walk through despite the sound issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
It was good to see how things operated by the laymen. keeps me from having 'Doh' moments myself. The 2X hood button is better than the pull I have on my vehicle. Bumpers look like they can easily be damaged, will definitely look into a safari bump bar. They did not discuss ambient lighting and locations but maybe too difficult to see in daylight anyways. I like the back glass opening and open hatch lights. Will be well used for camping excursions.
Safari Bumper? Any photo examples as I am a complete layman... but definitely curious as to what you are speaking on. Sounds cool.