Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport 2019 ranger Fx4
The nerve of some people man :explode: I sell quite a bit on eBay and I seem to be getting more and more of these tools that dispute legitimate transactions with their card company or paypal, they get their money back and somehow never have to return my items, literally theft. Depending on how much the item was, I'll report to IC3 and local authorities. One time I actually got the item back with a handwritten apology letter lol, guess they didn't like the 5-0 showing up asking questions.. Hope he makes it right with you, if not, we've all got his address :idea:

Anyways, you should make your way over to the Maverick forum if you've got a chance. I linked your build thread there, hope that's okay lol. Confirmed. 1.5” and 2.0” lift will be made for Maverick AWD FX4 by Fordrangerlifts | MaverickTruckClub.com - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Info
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. I’m stumped that I don’t get my product back and he keeps the money also. I will check out the maverick thread. ???
Sponsored

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Yeah this dude ordered my product. Received my product. Then filed a case with PayPal saying he didn’t authorize the transaction and got refunded the money and still has the product. Does he think I’m some huge company that will forget his name? On the contrary. His name is now embedded in my brain. Watch him conveniently disappear. It’s not a lot of money but I had a perfect record with PayPal up until this. People like this probably do this all the time. It’s not right.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 89A7CBB2-418D-4A48-80E9-201AFD84EE02

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 96C19437-2CE6-4595-8DBF-F1C18530C0A7
It takes a lot of nerve and or stupidity to pull something like that then and ask you questions on a forum using his real name as his user name.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I agree not the smartest guy. He should be banned from this forum for good. I’m a sponsor on this forum and I don’t want anyone else getting screwed by this guy.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods DEA3C5DE-1EB6-41DC-8447-A0F6C2FA77D8

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 77CFB424-C291-4635-A663-537CF3212119

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods D8C4D690-2B92-4BEA-962C-D778F3D0E56D

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 35063C36-25A4-4418-9073-B1F0F3B0AC98
Contact the admins directly
While I agree with the name and shame . I don’t think you should put all his info out here

I work for a company selling electronics online. Almost everyday we get returns that have serial numbers that don’t match the sale. We give a $0.01 refund to close the return out. About half the scammers file credit card disputes. For credit card disputes thru Amazon we win99% of them. I am not familiar with PayPal so I won’t be able to offer any advice on winning then in the future.

can you use the legal system against this guy ? Would cost him far more than if he just paid in the first place.

Chasepoirier

Outer Banks
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
@FordBroncoLifts Hey man, I wish you had contacted me directly about this. I truly appreciate the work you’ve done for everyone here and I know you’re a small business.

I rarely use PayPal for buying products and it looks like my bank automatically filed a claim against the transaction for some reason. When it had originally succeeded I logged right out of my PayPal account assuming all was good which is why I never saw this claim they filed.

I’ll be contacting my bank as soon as they’re open to get this resolved. Once fixed I’ll also make sure you receive a payment of double the original amount I paid because like I mentioned I do appreciate everything you have done for the bronco community.

I’m truly sorry this happened and I’m not on the forums everyday which is why I didn’t respond until now.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
@FordBroncoLifts Hey man, I wish you had contacted me directly about this. I truly appreciate the work you’ve done for everyone here and I know you’re a small business.

I rarely use PayPal for buying products and it looks like my bank automatically filed a claim against the transaction for some reason. When it had originally succeeded I logged right out of my PayPal account assuming all was good which is why I never saw this claim they filed.

I’ll be contacting my bank as soon as they’re open to get this resolved. Once fixed I’ll also make sure you receive a payment of double the original amount I paid because like I mentioned I do appreciate everything you have done for the bronco community.

I’m truly sorry this happened and I’m not on the forums everyday which is why I didn’t respond until now.
????
I'm glad this was a "mishap" and hopefully you 2 can sort it out.
However my PayPal sends me emails and notifications on my phone about all transactions and refunds so I find it hard to believe you didn't see it especially with your tech background. Maybe you are trying to save face but regardless shit is not right and you need to make it right.

ruzzo84

First Edition
First Name
cesar garcia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
[QUOTE = "FordBroncoLifts, publicaciĂłn: 49676, miembro: 3322"]
Sí, encajarán.
[/CITA]
los compraste? tengo una First edition y ando buscando un neuomatico mas grande pero sin modificar la BS

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I did try to contact you through email but you put a bogus email and it got returned.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 6FB03484-B327-4A8E-A1BB-57407B6A345B

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 193E7EA8-817B-45A5-AF27-0069E38FA368

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods F03B33E9-4657-4F15-8484-9323D9780C89

Chasepoirier

Outer Banks
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
@FordBroncoLifts I did get an email from you but there’s no content in it as you can see here. You entered my email correctly so I honestly have no idea what is going on there.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 8B58A763-C6D4-4A4F-A873-B6E029B9B359

I just replied to the above to prove it.

Regardless, I contacted my bank and it’s going to take time to resolve the case, I can’t close it myself since I didn’t open it, but I wanted to get you paid right away so I used my business PayPal account instead. This transaction was from me:
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 4CF9C916-2EF3-4BE6-B842-068AF680D0AB

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@FordBroncoLifts I did get an email from you but there’s no content in it as you can see here. You entered my email correctly so I honestly have no idea what is going on there.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 8B58A763-C6D4-4A4F-A873-B6E029B9B359

I just replied to the above to prove it.

Regardless, I contacted my bank and it’s going to take time to resolve the case, I can’t close it myself since I didn’t open it, but I wanted to get you paid right away so I used my business PayPal account instead. This transaction was from me:
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Base Build: 2" level kit, 30.5" BFG KM3 tires, light bar, 4" Rigid light pods 4CF9C916-2EF3-4BE6-B842-068AF680D0AB
Thanks for making it right.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
My base is level and stock. The lift kit for bigger tires I understand but even with a full load of groceries in the back mine sits level.
Are that many getting sagging suspension at one end ??
Sponsored