Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I ordered a bronco Badlands about 10 days ago. I was told to expect delivery late December early January. I know my sales person is telling me what she’s being told. My concern is I’m reading about these plant shut downs and the chip shortage. I want to make travel plans and I don’t know what to do. Would it be more realistic to think that it will be more like March before I receive my bronco?
Sponsored

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
I ordered a bronco Badlands about 10 days ago. I was told to expect delivery late December early January. I know my sales person is telling me what she’s being told. My concern is I’m reading about these plant shut downs and the chip shortage. I want to make travel plans and I don’t know what to do. Would it be more realistic to think that it will be more like March before I receive my bronco?
Ford hasn't even started building the 2022MY Bronco Sport's yet and won't until the second week of November and Ford gives a 3 week shipping windows after its been built to arrive at your dealership. With all of the other orders ahead of you, late January to February is more likely - IMHO.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
You will be able to better tell once you have been assigned a production week. Check back with your dealer often to get your production week and VIN

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
What's your priority code?

OP
OP

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Ford hasn't even started building the 2022MY Bronco Sport's yet and won't until the second week of November and Ford gives a 3 week shipping windows after its been built to arrive at your dealership. With all of the other orders ahead of you, late January to February is more likely - IMHO.
Thanks! I don’t want to be stuck in Michigan this winter - supposed to be a bad winter. If I can’t get it until February, I might as well go to Arizona now and wait for word on when it will arrive.

OP
OP

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
You will be able to better tell once you have been assigned a production week. Check back with your dealer often to get your production week and VIN
I will ask my salesperson….

OP
OP

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
My production week is December 6

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Priority code is 10
With your production week of December 6th, providing that there are no more issues with the factory or transportation, you should see your new ride by sometime in January.

OP
OP

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
With your production week of December 6th, providing that there are no more issues with the factory or transportation, you should see your new ride by sometime in January.
thanks!

Mi Carrito

First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered Badlands 2/28/21 and my production date began June 3rd, then it got moved a few times, now it is at 12/24/21. Didn't order a bunch of stuff, only a hitch so don't know what it's lacking. Badlands is built in Hermosillo, Oaxaca plant and they did close a couple of times. Supposed to be back in production, not certain. Yes, go on your trip, March or later seems more realistic.

OP
OP

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
So….I got my vin number and order number and entered it in the tracker and there is nothing in the production date field. My salesperson said my production week was 12/06/21. Everything else is correct in the tracker but no production date…….
Sponsored