gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
Ford Bronco Sport Blacked Out IMG_5533

I’ve decided on a blacked out theme for my Area 51 Big Bend. Loving it so far
Is this a decal, plastidip, or a complete replacement oval. If its the latter, can you link it for me?

CletusVanDam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Blacked Out IMG_5533

I’ve decided on a blacked out theme for my Area 51 Big Bend. Loving it so far
That looks good. I think the letters should probably be black to begin with (maybe except for black BS).

I did the same thing on the back of mine a while back (Plasti Dip), but decided to peel the "Ford" letters and chrome oval, so that it's chrome over black. I think it looks better how you did it. When I eventually re-do it, I'll leave the entire Ford oval black.

jimbopatt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deuce ~ 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
If i had any other color I would do this too but that beautifull blue oval looks good on Iconic Silver. Might still do black letters but i like the white letters on front. They go well with DRLs
Ford Bronco Sport Blacked Out 1000005470

Bloomsey

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Can you please post a link for those black overlay letters? They look very nice.

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ouch. That's what I thought. I'm pretty sure I had seen it on Etsy before. I was hoping maybe you had found a more inexpensive one. But yeah, it looks super awesome for the blackout look.

I ended up spending $20 with a black decal that at least removed the Ford blue. It was definitely a cost comparison. But no doubt yours is 🔥
Ford Bronco Sport Blacked Out IMG_5455

OP
OP
smiracle

smiracle

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ouch. That's what I thought. I'm pretty sure I had seen it on Etsy before. I was hoping maybe you had found a more inexpensive one. But yeah, it looks super awesome for the blackout look.

I ended up spending $20 with a black decal that at least removed the Ford blue. It was definitely a cost comparison. But no doubt yours is 🔥
Ford Bronco Sport Blacked Out IMG_5455
Yeah, it was pricy. But I’ll say I do not regret the purchase. It’s an OEM emblem, and the one that came on my BS did not sit well and the glue was dried up and loose out of the factory. This one has way more 3m tape and does not wiggle at all like the original one.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have an Area 51 Badlands, I don't mind the white letters, besides I can't see them when I'm driving, lol.

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, it was pricy. But I’ll say I do not regret the purchase. It’s an OEM emblem, and the one that came on my BS did not sit well and the glue was dried up and loose out of the factory. This one has way more 3m tape and does not wiggle at all like the original one.
It does look fantastic.