Big Brother

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yeah wow that social media stuff with your kid is full on. Thats madness. We could go on and on about that. When I was on social media i used a pseudonym. All fake info. Then FB somehow, started sending me emails to my real email. Somehow poached my telephone number even though I never shared it. Thats when i was like screw this. Lol. The simple answer i think you said. Live your life and don’t post it. Everything online is put under a microscope. Don’t put it on the internet. A friend told me about something thats not run by social media where he can post photos of they’re kids so family from other states can see, they’re given they’re own log in credentials and its like a secure service. Your son and his friends should probably try something encrypted like that if they have to post stuff. If it’s off they’re phones, and on the net and encrypted and they don’t write they’re passwords down, the school cant access it lol!

it only takes one squealing pig to rat though!
so much easier before the internet lol.
No doubt. Thankfully he's understood it from the start. He's genuinely a good kid. He does dumb kid stuff I'll never deny that. In his defense he also accepts the responsibility. When their high school coach told them not to drink pop/soda he didn't. Just because it was a team thing. Will he do dumb stuff? Yep, but hopefully not to a point of going all Chrissy Teigen ?
Sponsored

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd

mothersuperior

Big Bend
First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Limiting exposure, like not connecting to unsecured wifi radios and smart objects, and avoiding public social media posts can help. I've always firmly believed that protecting yourself via dashcam (or home security video) is the cheapest insurance one can buy. I bought it to protect me from other drivers but it served me better for dealing with the police honestly. It's paid itself off ten fold. I'd be more worried about credit monitoring than FordPass.
Sponsored