BFG KO2 (or Falken WildPeaks) without lift on Badlands, 235/65/17 or 245/65/17 ??

OP
OP

LBinWNC

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 BS
@LBinWNC something to consider, the BFG KO2 would be a higher ply rating than the Falken and stands to be a rougher ride. The Falken is always a solid choice used by many forum members. Sorry for the late reply. :like:
TY - unfortunately I missed the BFG sale so will see what June/July bring.

Quick question you guys reconnect the TPMS system right ?
Sponsored

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes, I still have TPMS with aftermarket rims and larger tires.

RM951

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco sport badlands
I have driving on them for few month no rubbing or nothing also goin off-road on them no proplem
Could I get an update on how this size is doing for you? I want to buy a brand that I trust, but this is one of the few 17 rim sizes offered. I do need full articulation of the wheel due to deep ruts on some of the trails I go to and i can't afford to get tire size wrong

Rhel

Badlands
First Name
Rögnvaldur
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Could I get an update on how this size is doing for you? I want to buy a brand that I trust, but this is one of the few 17 rim sizes offered. I do need full articulation of the wheel due to deep ruts on some of the trails I go to and i can't afford to get tire size wrong
on this video my BS has no lift just original set up this tire size is very good for me both for clearance and gravel roads , my first option was Goodyear wrangler tires they are softer and little more silent but they did not have them

so I bought Bf Goodyear ko2 tires with micro cut , you will both get better grips in ice and snow and softer ride with micro cuts in tires .

im Just talking for the wheels that have same offset as original wheels , if you have wheels that are outer that original this tires may rubbing and then not fitting for you.

if you have a lift kit then nothing can go wrong with that size of tires if’s yo are in rock climbing

Ford Bronco Sport BFG KO2 (or Falken WildPeaks) without lift on Badlands, 235/65/17 or 245/65/17 ?? BF2FBFD8-10C8-496D-9623-F98764FFEC1F-3044-0000032ED88852EA

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Might be my turn to ditch the factory Pirellis. My rear right tire has this very annoying slow leak that causes it to lose about 10 PSI over the course of each week. Can't find a hole or anything stuck in it. Going to take it in to Discount Tire to try and figure out what's up.

If they tell me they're not sure either, I'm just going to replace the set. I've decided on KO2s. We have too much rain here in Western NC to keep the Pirellis anyway.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Might be my turn to ditch the factory Pirellis. My rear right tire has this very annoying slow leak that causes it to lose about 10 PSI over the course of each week. Can't find a hole or anything stuck in it. Going to take it in to Discount Tire to try and figure out what's up.

If they tell me they're not sure either, I'm just going to replace the set. I've decided on KO2s. We have too much rain here in Western NC to keep the Pirellis anyway.
If you replace the Pirellis, I suggest replacing your spare too. Especially if you move to 235’s. I actually bought a matching rim for my spare and added a tpms. I will be doing 5 tire rotations. No point in letting a perfectly good tire sit in the back. JMO

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray

I have a set of falken wildpecks 235/65/17 from my first edition that I am selling for 300.00 they have 2000 miles on them , like brand new . I put 30 inch wranglers workhorses on. Got mine at discount tire store what a great shop . They are all about the customer.
Ford Bronco Sport BFG KO2 (or Falken WildPeaks) without lift on Badlands, 235/65/17 or 245/65/17 ?? IMG_0980

Ford Bronco Sport BFG KO2 (or Falken WildPeaks) without lift on Badlands, 235/65/17 or 245/65/17 ?? IMG_0986

Ford Bronco Sport BFG KO2 (or Falken WildPeaks) without lift on Badlands, 235/65/17 or 245/65/17 ?? IMG_0985

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@Elegance absolutely have us look at the tire. If it is repairable, the store will do it at no charge to you. If in fact you decide to purchase tires, hit us up on the forum. We would make your tire purchase as seamless as possible.:like:

67L48

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350, 2023 BS BL
[...] these things carry my kids and if I'm passing a car at 112 with 38K miles on the tire, I would like the extra measure of caution.[...]
The 2023 unintentional comedy award winner is right here ... and it's not even half way through the year.

OP
OP

LBinWNC

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 BS

Kris @Elegance,

I am having the 245 KO2s put on Monday in Arden if you want to check them out let me know.

Lou

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Kris @Elegance,

I am having the 245 KO2s put on Monday in Arden if you want to check them out let me know.

Lou
Nice, I'd love to check them out. Let me know what they give you for your Pirellis if you're trading in your old set. I'm having wisdom tooth surgery this week, so kind of an inopportune time financially to have to replace my tires as well. 🙃