OP
OP

BroncoJ

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncosport
2299 14s411 male and female water intrusion/corrosion confirmed customer complaint of charging system light on. scanned for codes found p06a0, u012d,u0284, u042e. checked oasis found SSM 49496. removed wheel wheel liner and pcm brack to gain access to connector c202. upon inspecting c202 found corrosion and water intrusion in both the male and female sides of the connector. necessary to replace both the male and females sides of the connector due to excessive corrosion in both. replaced both male and female sides of c202, part of wiring harness 14290 14305. re installed both everything removed to gain access to connector. cleared codes and re test pass

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Water intrusion,, so the socket leaks and corrodes ? We are all going to get things wet down there.....
Or was yours not installed properly ?

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Water intrusion,, so the socket leaks and corrodes ? We are all going to get things wet down there.....
My BS already went for a swim a few times and there are no such issues with corrosion . I would think his had defective components or improper installation

OP
OP

BroncoJ

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncosport
I bought the car from the dealership and made no modifications, I'm guessing factory defect.
Sponsored