AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
For what it's worth, mine took 4 months 11 days from order submission to delivery. But I also got my order in on the first day the 22 model opened and mine was one of the early units off the line. My experience is likely to be atypical. because...

This.
My sales guy said right when 2022 order Banks opened he ordered a badlands for his dad and it took four months and 10 days
Sponsored

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
My BL order has been taking weeks to be placed, I was told there were constraints on the 360 plus and the tow package. The dealer was going to talk with the regional orderer to get it ironed out. Hope they get it figured out, SOON!

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
My 22 Badlands production keeps getting pushed. Into 3rd week of FEB now. :mad:

kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thatā€™s a beauty. What trail were you on? Iā€™m a fellow AZ.
I was on the way out of Scottsdale, where I picked it up. I live way up north in the Arizona strip near Mesquite NV and St George UT. This was along side a road at Lake Pleasant. We donā€™t have Saguaros up where we live, so we were really impressed by all the giant ones in that area.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Hard to say, parts availability is a huge issue and some things are constrained like the moon roof. We ordered a ā€˜21 Badlands in December 2020 and took delivery in May ā€˜21. Ordered another ā€˜22 Badlands first week of October. Itā€™s been shipped from the factory, but we donā€™t know where itā€™s at. ETA to dealership is tomorrow and nothing yet. Lots of issues with rail and trucking right now and weā€™re hearing that itā€™s taking a lot longer, especially for trucks and larger SUVs, to get delivered. I figure it shows up when it does. Not in a huge hurry as long as we get it in the next month or so, then it will be an issue If weā€™re still waiting. Honestly when ordering it, I didnā€™t know what to expect but figured it could take 4 to 6 months, just like our ā€˜21 did. And I know many members on these forums ordered not long after we did for the ā€˜21 and ended up with theirs sitting in the desert for monthsā€¦

Dianna

Badlands
First Name
Dianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for a badlands!
Yeah, I went into production on 12/22. Estimated delivery is 2/13. It's brutal.
Iā€™m your car waiting twin :)
My dealer called and told us mine is in transit. Tracker shows in production. we shall see ??

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
I think it just depends on parts available. Itā€™s hard to really say from month to month what the average wait time is. I ordered mine back in May and it wasnā€™t built until Dec. 3rd. I got it just before Christmas. Part of the delay for mine was that Ford had bumped it from a 21 to a 22, so my order wasnā€™t officially accepted until the beginning of September. I got the moonroof on mine and I know that was part of a delay as well.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Iā€™m your car waiting twin :)
My dealer called and told us mine is in transit. Tracker shows in production. we shall see ??
Yeah, on the visibility report last week, it showed produced. I'm going to follow-up to see if it's in transit.

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
Hi all just ordered a BS Badlands with all options for $300 over msrp but dealer is saying up to 6 months because itā€™s a Badlandsā€¦.could it be?
A lot can depend on if your dealer has allocation available for your particular build.

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ordered 9/24 still waiting - built 12/30 and in shipped status but the last my dealer had on the visibility report it was stuck in Chicago. So I'm 4+ months and still don't have it. But I think I'm only a few weeks away at this point since I moved out of the chip hold they had in December.
Sponsored