coolt

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
My scheduling (22 BS/BL Premium/moonroof) mirrors yours exactly: dealer initially said 11/22, then Ford's email said 11/29, then a recent email announced a delay until 12/6. This morning, I awoke to another email from Ford and, before opening it, I figured it contained an additional delay notification. However, the build has been advanced back to the week of 11/29! I hope that date is locked in (though I'm not holding my breath), and I hope many others receive happy news like that in time for the holidays.
Same story here. Orange BL, no BL package or moonroof.
Sponsored

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
so.... I ordered by Badlands on 09/29/21. I was told by my salesperson that my original production week was 12/06/21. She e-mailed yesterday and said it was changed to 12/13/21. I called Ford directly today and wanted to know why I couldn't get a production week / date when I go to their site and she didn't know. I told her I wanted an honest answer as to when I could expect my Bronco as I had travel plans. Told her I didn't care if it didn't come until May but I didn't want to be told it would be here the end of December / mid January, have it not come in and I cancelled my travel plans. She took my VIN # and Order # and said the 2022s would not be built until starting the end of December and then it would take 12-13 weeks for delivery after that............
It's not 12-13 weeks for delivery. Spoke to my guy who's a family dealer and he said it's typically 30-45 days and it almost never goes beyond that.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
It's not 12-13 weeks for delivery. Spoke to my guy who's a family dealer and he said it's typically 30-45 days and it almost never goes beyond that.
Now that would be awesome if it was only 30-45 days! Iā€™m not sure though after the 2021 supply chain issues that they have things that sorted out yet, then apparently the first 3 weeks in January are dedicated to Maverick production, pushing some out further.

When I ordered 11/6 I was told to expect 3 months from my dealer, and honestly Iā€™ll be surprised if they start producing it by then, and add another month to actually ship it up.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Same story here. Orange BL, no BL package or moonroof.
There is no BL package. There is a premium package That is separate from the moonroof option. Is that the one yall are talking about?

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
I got the same email. Was originally scheduled for 11/29, then moved to 12/6, now back to 11/29. Mine is a BL with the premium package and moonroof.

Last edited:

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Ordered 9/6, confirmed 9/8. I got the same email. Was originally scheduled for 11/29, then moved to 12/6, now back to 11/29. Mine is a BL with the premium package, moon roof and Alto Blue. NO window sticker or production date as of this morning.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ordered 9/6, confirmed 9/8. I got the same email. Was originally scheduled for 11/29, then moved to 12/6, now back to 11/29. Mine is a BL with the premium package, moon roof and Alto Blue. NO window sticker or production date as of this morning.
Things are looking up. As soon as you see the window sticker hope over to this thread and call out to everyone!!!! I will change it to the week of 11/29 on Friday to get ready for yā€™all to make the happy announcements!

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/weekly-roll-call-on-production-week-of-11-22-2021.4254/page-5#post-74005

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
I have the same package in Area51. Ordered 2 weeks after you. Originally scheduled for 12/6 but no window sticker or production date

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Now that would be awesome if it was only 30-45 days! Iā€™m not sure though after the 2021 supply chain issues that they have things that sorted out yet, then apparently the first 3 weeks in January are dedicated to Maverick production, pushing some out further.

When I ordered 11/6 I was told to expect 3 months from my dealer, and honestly Iā€™ll be surprised if they start producing it by then, and add another month to actually ship it up.
Thatā€™s surprising because my guy said thatā€™s been the average turnaround for him

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thatā€™s surprising because my guy said thatā€™s been the average turnaround for him
Oh nice, & I see your location is NY, so certainly as far away as anywhere from Mexico for shipping. If his experience is how itā€˜s going to start rolling out for everybody, there will be a lot of happy people! Including me.

Youā€™d think that type of timeframe should be achievable in normal times without constraints on all but the most oddly configured options. Ideally if the headlines are true, and Ford wants to move greater volume to build to order rather than having vehicles produced on spec to fill lots (which is the way I think it should be done, but Iā€™m not a stock buyer, I ordered) theyā€™d have to get turnaround times down to that range. Most can make do without a car for a short while, but many donā€™t have the luxury of waiting 3 or 4 months for a car. Or some just wonā€™t have the passion for a particular car or build of people on these boards to want to wait that long.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Oh nice, & I see your location is NY, so certainly as far away as anywhere from Mexico for shipping. If his experience is how itā€˜s going to start rolling out for everybody, there will be a lot of happy people! Including me.

Youā€™d think that type of timeframe should be achievable in normal times without constraints on all but the most oddly configured options. Ideally if the headlines are true, and Ford wants to move greater volume to build to order rather than having vehicles produced on spec to fill lots (which is the way I think it should be done, but Iā€™m not a stock buyer, I ordered) theyā€™d have to get turnaround times down to that range. Most can make do without a car for a short while, but many donā€™t have the luxury of waiting 3 or 4 months for a car. Or some just wonā€™t have the passion for a particular car or build of people on these boards to want to wait that long.
Yeah, Iā€™m hoping heā€™s right but he runs a relatively large dealership with a constant flow of inventory.

Reactions: MJE

GMAC21454

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Ranger, 1966 F100
Ours got pulled back also, and showed in production on 12/3, we can't get into the order tracker, as well as most other people, to find out if it is built or not. My daughters Area 51 Maverick was built on 9/30, shipped on 10/1 and showed up in AL at our dealer on 10/22, so only 3 weeks in transit.
Sponsored