Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
so.... I ordered by Badlands on 09/29/21. I was told by my salesperson that my original production week was 12/06/21. She e-mailed yesterday and said it was changed to 12/13/21. I called Ford directly today and wanted to know why I couldn't get a production week / date when I go to their site and she didn't know. I told her I wanted an honest answer as to when I could expect my Bronco as I had travel plans. Told her I didn't care if it didn't come until May but I didn't want to be told it would be here the end of December / mid January, have it not come in and I cancelled my travel plans. She took my VIN # and Order # and said the 2022s would not be built until starting the end of December and then it would take 12-13 weeks for delivery after that............
Sponsored

BourbonBroncoSport

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for sharing! I ordered 9/24/21 and originally got an 11/29 build week but last week it got pushed to 12/6. Guess I'll just sit tight till March. :frown:

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
12-13 weeks for delivery? She must be mistaken or is that counting if you ordered right now?

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Only Badlands slipping till end of Dec or all 2022s?
2022s originally 11/1 then, 11/8, 11/12 - end of Dec ?
60 days is a big ā€œadjustmentā€œ

Corrected understood shipping time. 3-4 weeks not 12-13. Please excuse.

Last edited:

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
so.... I ordered by Badlands on 09/29/21. I was told by my salesperson that my original production week was 12/06/21. She e-mailed yesterday and said it was changed to 12/13/21. I called Ford directly today and wanted to know why I couldn't get a production week / date when I go to their site and she didn't know. I told her I wanted an honest answer as to when I could expect my Bronco as I had travel plans. Told her I didn't care if it didn't come until May but I didn't want to be told it would be here the end of December / mid January, have it not come in and I cancelled my travel plans. She took my VIN # and Order # and said the 2022s would not be built until starting the end of December and then it would take 12-13 weeks for delivery after that............
According to publications put out by Ford, production of the 2022MY started on 11/12, so obviously the person that you spoke to doesn't have a clue and is in a different reality. Also, it also only takes 3-4 weeks to ship one it is built - that is from the factory to the dealership - and that time frame is usually shorter.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It would be ideal to have Ford list the Production Week on the trackers that would prevent a lot of confusion. Maybe one day they will get that done?

Dealers and Ford customer service can not really tell you when vehicle will be built. Too many variables with global supply chain crisis which effect every vehicle manufacture and many other industries. And sometimes, like in my case, your vehicle is built and then sent to a storage yard to sit for weeks or months with unknown delivery date. So expect the worse and hope for the best.

I hope '22 is a better year for Ford and all the '22 orders go smoother then '21....

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
There is no way anyone can actually tell you when to expect it. Period. Not until it enters production. It is all around supplies. go spend some time on the lot rot desert thread and you will get a feel for the fact you will know nothing about when you will get your vehicle until it is shipped.

Theirs were shown as built in June and because of a missing chip sat in a parking lot in the desert from June till this month Even though it showed they were done being built. They ordered in January etcā€¦.8 months. And even after it said built it took another 5 months due to a part missing

You have to be a careful when calling Ford. Even after giving vin etc they start talking about the full size broncos. So for all you know they gave you the date for the FS bronco. You have to keep saying bronco sport and not bronco cause every time I have called they start talking about full size broncos to answer my question.

shipping takes generally an average of 3 weeks.

bottom line. No one will have an accurate date. No one knows when you will get it. Anyone who says different is deluded. When it says shipped then you will know.

As far as the end of December thing, below are the dates for the FULL size bronco. She probably gave you the wrong model information. I had a rep who kept asking for my reservation number until I kept saying BRONCO SPORT NOT BRONCO over and overā€¦finally she was like ā€¦..ohhhhhh ok.

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Production Week Changed 79CD2000-50EA-44FE-8691-DC054E7C9D36

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Production Week Changed 6572F5AF-B07F-47F2-8749-2743DAA734A9

Last edited:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Thanks for sharing! I ordered 9/24/21 and originally got an 11/29 build week but last week it got pushed to 12/6. Guess I'll just sit tight till March. :frown:
Everyone got pushed 1 to 2 weeks for two reasonsā€¦.

1. the plant was closed for a week
2. they needed a week to finish the 2021 (balance out)

other than that we wonā€™t know more till next week waiting for some of the 22 or 29th to start

i ordered 2 weeks before you and have slid twice and got the 6th now. Set your expectations low, look at the poor rot lot group that waited 8 months and enjoy the ride. :clap:

Last edited:

Blondie_jax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Everyone got pushed 1 to 2 weeks for two reasonsā€¦.

1. the plant was closed for a week
2. they needed a week to finish the 2021 (balance out)

other than that we wonā€™t know more till next week waiting for some of the 22 or 29th to start

i ordered 2 weeks before you and have slid twice and got the 6th now. Set your expectations low, look at the poor rot lot group that waited 8 months and enjoy the ride. :clap:
Yes indeed. I was an early June build that sat in the desert until 10/20ā€¦arrived at my dealer on Monday, but still had to address a recall. I finally get to pick her up tomorrow.

The wait is hard, really hard. Between production date slides, part shortages, and the magic of being in a select group that got stuck for months, the wait can seem unbearableā€¦.but in the end, we are in really unusual times, and things just are hard to explain.

It will be more than a nine month wait for me (originally estimated at 4-6 weeks) but the excitement and giddiness I have today, knowing that it is really happening tomorrow makes me feel like a kid at Christmas, and nothing has had me this excited in decades!!

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Ordered first week of October, got a build date of 12/6 and VIN issued on October 10th. No word from Ford, but it seems in the system our build date is now week of 12/13. Iā€™m thinking everything was pushed back a week or so and juggled based on options and delivery logistics, mostly due to the plant being closed. Works alright for usā€¦. Placed the order not expecting to get it for a few months. Earlier is fine, weā€™ll take it if it comes sooner. Just as long as itā€˜s next year and it seems I donā€™t have to worry about that. Now if April rolls around and itā€™s still not in production, weā€™ll most likely have to pull the plug and do something else.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Did they email you about it getting pushed? I was told I had a build week of 11/29 but no email updates since.

BourbonBroncoSport

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport
Did they email you about it getting pushed? I was told I had a build week of 11/29 but no email updates since.
Yes, I got an email last Friday about the push.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
most get emails for pushes but no guarantee. Some had to call dealers

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
most get emails for pushes but no guarantee. Some had to call dealers
That's so wild to me that we can't even get the communication part correct. I get there are a lot of "unknowns" but rescheduling doesn't fall under that category.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Itā€™s not 12-13 weeks for delivery. Typically 30-45 days after build.
Sponsored