Badlands ordered, Ford changing options.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Definitely reach out to your dealer. It may be a warning that taking things off will get you scheduled sooner (they did this for Maverick recently.) Ford does not build vehicles differently than what is ordered. If they can't build it as ordered they don't build it. If anything gets taken off the dealership has to request it. Recently the Ford website is displaying the following notification when you go to the BS build page.
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands ordered, Ford changing options. Screenshot (35)
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Definitely reach out to your dealer. It may be a warning that taking things off will get you scheduled sooner (they did this for Maverick recently.) Ford does not build vehicles differently than what is ordered. If they can't build it as ordered they don't build it. If anything gets taken off the dealership has to request it. Recently the Ford website is displaying the following notification when you go to the BS build page.
My guess is dealer took it off to get it built sooner to make the sale. I agree Ford has never just removed major option packages from customer ordered vehicles. Dealer knows if it arrives missing options there are 50 other buyers banging down the door willing to pay up $$$

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
If they delete Premium Package not going to be able to add later cause leather seats, dual zone AC, charging pad ect ect....
not to mention charge you for the missing items and eventually not provide them. But hey the VIN will show it should be there so when you sell or trade you can take credit for something you paid for and never received.

Legacy40k

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Bronco Sport
This is pretty suspect unless somebody else from a different dealer receives the same messaging.

It worries me a little still though since I have a Badlands with premium package that’s supposed to get built in the next couple of weeks - which puts it after May 8th.

Without the premium package I would cancel my order. No heated seats is a no deal for this Canadian.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is pretty suspect unless somebody else from a different dealer receives the same messaging.

It worries me a little still though since I have a Badlands with premium package that’s supposed to get built in the next couple of weeks - which puts it after May 8th.

Without the premium package I would cancel my order. No heated seats is a no deal for this Canadian.
Heated seats are standard for Badlands, no premium required.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I ordered a hitch and got it in two days, same with other missing parts. Ford won’t install on assembly line but have no issue selling or getting them after purchase.

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I ordered a hitch and got it in two days, same with other missing parts. Ford won’t install on assembly line but have no issue selling or getting them after purchase.
Amazing. I have had a hitch on order for a couple months.

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
My build date is currently the first week of June. I've ordered a Badlands with just about everything minus a moon roof. I haven't received a notice advising me that they're altering anything....Hope I don't because I would cancel, and I want the vehicle...

My order date was 30 Dec 2022... maybe I'm grandfathered.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's possible Ford just effed up and sent out the Maverick email to a BS order holder. The wording of the full size spare clues me in that this is not about a Badlands.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Received th following email yesterday from my dealer, ordered it on 4/8/2022:

"I am reaching out to let you know that the premium package and the full size spare are causing delays with orders. In order for Ford to get these vehicles produced, they are going to be taking those off and anything else that would be considered a commodity restraint. This will be happening automatically on May 8th."

Along with this it is giving me option to cancel order. Anyone else receive anything like this? Original order had Premium package, 360+, Falkens, Towing, Grey roof, Cargo management.
Sounds like a dealer is trying to get you to change so it comes in earlier. Maybe @Ford Motor Company look for the answer for you

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Amazing. I have had a hitch on order for a couple months.
I’m having mine put on Tuesday. Same with under dash panel and tow hook. Ordered and been at dealer waiting on me for a day off. But literally took two days to get.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I have not heard anything regarding changes from my dealer either. I saw that there is no scheduling for the Bronco Sport next week in the Maverick forum. So I'm just going to be patient and keep my fingers crossed that nothing will be changed with out my knowledge.

Polish ghost

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford escape
My build date is currently the first week of June. I've ordered a Badlands with just about everything minus a moon roof. I haven't received a notice advising me that they're altering anything....Hope I don't because I would cancel, and I want the vehicle...

My order date was 30 Dec 2022... maybe I'm grandfathered.
I ordered Jan 24 2022 haven't heard anything from dealer or Ford just waiting for a email yet
Sponsored