pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
I like it, thanks for posting. I've thought about doing the same if I mine ever makes it out of purgatory. I had a Fiesta ST that had the Fiesta badge removed within 5 minutes of it pulling into my garage the first time.

ZXBRONCO

Outer Banks
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
274dfgh
Was there any residual adhesive after peeling the badge? Did you require a heat gun/source to peel it off?

OP
OP
MWB6072

MWB6072

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Was there any residual adhesive after peeling the badge? Did you require a heat gun/source to peel it off?
I used a heat gun for maybe 10-15 second over the badge and the sticker pealed off smoothly and easily. There was very minimal adhesive residue that a few wipes of WD-40 took care of.

I don’t think it would work as well without a heat gun.

ZXBRONCO

Outer Banks
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
274dfgh
I used a heat gun for maybe 10-15 second over the badge and the sticker pealed off smoothly and easily. There was very minimal adhesive residue that a few wipes of WD-40 took care of.

I don’t think it would work as well without a heat gun.
Excellent - Thanks

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
My dealer is about to do the same thing to mine. Apparently the factory put them on about 1/4 inch too low so the side modelings by Air Design would actually cover up the bottom quarter. They were able to order more stickers through parts so they are going to take off the current ones, put on the side molding then put new stickers on
Sponsored