LazyDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2014 Escape, 2022 Tri Glide
Thanks for posting... But, they don't appeal to me; Too flahsy :crackup: ... I actually really like the OEM design of the taillights on the BS; I replaced the bulbs with LEDs and I'm a happy camper. :rockon:

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I like the factory head and tail lamps so much I probably would never consider replacing them. I would never add a light show to the back of my car. Enough slackjaws out there already looking to rear end me while enthralled by all the not-driving stuff around them. Basically everything is already an LED and it's not a big deal to swap a few bulbs if that's a "must" for someone. Way cheaper too.

Archaic is a đź’© name for a company tho...

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I wouldn't say they're archaic. A lot of cars still incorporate halogen bulbs mixed with LED runners. LEDs come at a cost so a lot of cars, especially entry-level, are not expected to have LEDs all around. I do appreciate the fact that all trims including the base have LED headlights and front turn signals. And Big Bends and up have LED foglights. In exchange for halogens in the rear, you get full LEDs up front which is a good tradeoff in my opinion.

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Not for me. OEMs are nice, and show up well in the dark.

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Saw a post on IG of someone that changed them out. I actually thought they looked really slick on his build. But the price and shipping cost is way out of what I would even want to consider.
Like most mods, not for everyone but the one I saw was pretty slick.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Saw these few months ago. They aren’t as bright as the oem ones. I like being seen

BronzeSmokeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Does anyone know if they will work with BSM?? I'm pretty sure the sensors are incorporated into the taillights?? I could be wrong on the BS.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Does anyone know if they will work with BSM?? I'm pretty sure the sensors are incorporated into the taillights?? I could be wrong on the BS.
I don't think the sensors are in there. I've removed mine to replace the bulbs with LED and the only wiring harness that goes into them is the one for the lights.

John J

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
God damnit!!!! I knew this would happen with the tail lights! I really like parts of the Archaic lights, they do remind my of Land Rover in their boxiness and style. But they also border on rice racer cheesiness. I changed out to all LED and really like the factory style, but the Archaic lights are becoming appealing. The decisions I have to make now........

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I would keep the oem lights. Ford has enough electrical issues. I wouldn’t add anything to possibly cause a problem. The sensors are in the rear bumper. Changing lights won’t affect anything. Give it a few months and they’ll be a bunch of Chinese branded ones for like half the price

OP
OP
Osmo66

Osmo66

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I agree with most opinions here. Will wait for a cheaper variant to come through or for something to happen to my tail lights...
Sponsored