LudeDude

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
I’m looking for a full mean ass looking cattle guard for the front of my Badlands. Anybody making any?
Sponsored

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just purchased the Ford Nudge Bar for the front of mine. Add 4 black LEDs to that and have a complete BAD look.
Do you mean the rough country nudge bar? The only ones I have seen made are by rough country and that one Ford bronco lifts website.

BigD

Big Bend
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Do you mean the rough country nudge bar? The only ones I have seen made are by rough country and that one Ford bronco lifts website.
It’s made by Rough Country but listed as Ford Nudge Bar.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone making a cattle guard? 7A357FCB-FA2F-4E1D-9DC6-B198A9BEC56D

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Something like this for the Bronco Sport would be great.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone making a cattle guard? cattle_guard

poptarts

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport base
I wish that Fab Four or road armor would make something.

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I really like this set up. Does it interfere with your 360+? At first glance it looks like it wouldn't since that sensor has nothing in front of it. I was thinking about the nudge bar and maybe putting just the two outside lights on but I like the 4 low profile bar lights. Nice job!

BigD

Big Bend
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I really like this set up. Does it interfere with your 360+? At first glance it looks like it wouldn't since that sensor has nothing in front of it. I was thinking about the nudge bar and maybe putting just the two outside lights on but I like the 4 low profile bar lights. Nice job!
It doesn’t seem to interfere. I wanted the 4 round lights like kc but had a misunderstanding when ordering and just decided to keep these. Looks ok I think.

BjB13

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport
Has anyone come across any other manufacturers beside rough country making then nudge, bull, whatever bar ? Any other style or designs?

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Has anyone come across any other manufacturers beside rough country making then nudge, bull, whatever bar ? Any other style or designs?
Fordbroncolifts. com has one looks good. don't have to remove front bumper to install. Mounts to tow hook mounts. Only thing is i don't know if you can get yow hooks off without removing bumper.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I looked and thats all i found ... but if you can catch someone on here before they put on the brackets and get a mesurement of those w hole spacing and offset and such the rest would be easy for any welding shop to fab up ... rather it be bull bar or light brush guard.
Sponsored