Anyone having any issues with trail control?

Drew

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Waiting until I was out on the trails to try my trail control, when I did all that happened is my brake got pumped and you could not press the peddle down, when you set control to 5 it would produce a grinding metal on metal sound and feeling.

Brought it to my ford dealer ship twice first time they said it was fine but found out the Forman never even tried it, got him to try it with me in the car. We then proceeded to try another badlands that they had on the lot and immediately there was no problem nice and smooth riding in trail control he told me I had problem and apologized for not noticing. I brought it in the second time hoping for a repair instead I was told it was functioning just as it was supposed to and that they don't know why it's doing this.

They have now been waiting over 2 weeks for a response from ford engineers to either come up with a repair or discontinue any repairs. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this as they proceeded to tell me that they retried the models on the lot and they all make the same grinding sound and that the Forman and I never tested the working bronco. This is the way there built they said (ford esgate hamilton)
Sponsored