anyone go with a more street look for their BB?

andrewwink

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
i see most of the posts in this section are for bigger tires for offroad it seems. i was just wondering if anyone like me wanted a more street look to their bronco. ive never bought new rims for a car before so im trying to figure out what the heck im doing lol
Sponsored

Willpill

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Yeah same here, I love all the off-road set ups but I know I'll be using my BS for mostly road driving in the beginning. I'm still waiting on mine but was going to go with these matte gunmetal wheels.

The simulator didn't have cactus grey but I've just been daydreaming with this until production haha. Thinking of adding the satin black rear spoiler too.

Ford Bronco Sport anyone go with a more street look for their BB? Screenshot_20211113-122521_PDFelement

OP
OP

andrewwink

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Yeah same here, I love all the off-road set ups but I know I'll be using my BS for mostly road driving in the beginning. I'm still waiting on mine but was going to go with these matte gunmetal wheels.

The simulator didn't have cactus grey but I've just been daydreaming with this until production haha. Thinking of adding the satin black rear spoiler too.

Ford Bronco Sport anyone go with a more street look for their BB? Screenshot_20211113-122521_PDFelement
i got a red one and was thinking all black 20s but the price is definitely more than expected lol

Willpill

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Ah nice, black 20s with red is pretty unique. Would you smoke out tail lights with it?

OP
OP

andrewwink

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ah nice, black 20s with red is pretty unique. Would you smoke out tail lights with it?
havent got to the tail lights yet. i was hoping to see some ideas from other people on theirs but i havent got much inspiration. i only got the car a couple weeks ago i still have time lol

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I am not really an off roader, most of my driving is in the city/highway, the exception is whenever I visit my in-laws tha live in the mountainous region, where at least an AWD could be of help. I am not looking with lifts or things like that. But after Hurricane Maria and the earthquakes here in Puerto Rico a more aggressive tires could be of help. Every year, for 6 months we live hurricane season.

Willpill

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
havent got to the tail lights yet. i was hoping to see some ideas from other people on theirs but i havent got much inspiration. i only got the car a couple weeks ago i still have time lol
Yeah it'll be a long and steady process forsure haha. I'll post anything I change, hopefully Feb/March.
Sponsored