Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
That’s where I’m blessed. WANT the vehicle, don’t NEED the vehicle. Don’t mind a little wait. Or potentially a long wait haha. More time to pad the down payment.
Yeah, we dont mind the wait either. We have 2 cars and the one I am selling is a 2017 with only 30K miles on it. I just want one also which is why I have not jumped at any BLs that have started arriving here in town. I want a very specific color and build. Don’t care if it takes till next summer. I did my order when I did mostly to get the $1000 cash bonus that was available.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
Yeah, we dont mind the wait either. We have 2 cars and the one I am selling is a 2017 with only 30K miles on it. I just want one also which is why I have not jumped at any BLs that have started arriving here in town. I want a very specific color and build. Don’t care if it takes till next summer. I did my order when I did mostly to get the $1000 cash bonus that was available.
Same! Wife wants the heated steering wheel AND the 2.0 or she would already have an OBX haha

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Funny, that Lincoln color looks like my 02 Excursion. It was called Mineral Grey then. I liked it on that monster.
Such a lovable monster they were

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Sigh….we so wanted to get a Kodiak Brown BL with premium. The pics and descriptions all sounded so nice. Just could not make the leap to the bronze. Was too worried it would look like all those ugly bronze cars we have seen.

So we have gone with the Alto Blue. I have seen that in person and love the deepens of it. So good to go. Ordered on 9/10
Alto Blue would’ve been my next choice if I didn’t do Kodiak Brown. I love the metallic in it and how it looks different depending on the lighting. I actually was in between my OB in KB and another OB in Alto Blue. Beautiful color.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Why waiting? YOu only have to put a deposit down and the longer you wait the more a chance you have to end up with a delay due to commodity parts or chips running low. Plus you will end up further to back of line with all the orders they have rolling in.
My dealer didn’t even require a deposit. But I’m priority code 19, so it’s going to be awhile regardless. (Sad, because it’s replacing my destroyed 2021 BS BL, but now I’m just going to plan on it being a spring birthday present to myself .)

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I don’t like the bronze I’ll say flat out. It looks geriatric. Just my opinion. The kodiak brown looks way better. I mean, obviously not as good as Area 51 lol.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I don’t like the bronze I’ll say flat out. It looks geriatric. Just my opinion. The kodiak brown looks way better. I mean, obviously not as good as Area 51 lol.
That is it! Looks like my grandmas Cadillac ?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My dealer didn’t even require a deposit. But I’m priority code 19, so it’s going to be awhile regardless. (Sad, because it’s replacing my destroyed 2021 BS BL, but now I’m just going to plan on it being a spring birthday present to myself .)
I am a 19 and got a production week of 11/22

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Really not sure what to think of this. I did see one other picture of it where it looked a bit darker and more grey, but it was not in direct sunlight. It was hard to tell exactly, in that picture it looked a lot like the current Stone Grey (a gold-ish, titanium color for those unfamiliar) but you could see the hint of more red/bronze to it.

Like many here, I wanted to order Kodiak Brown. We had Kodiak on a ‘14 Explorer and loved it. Placing the order for our ‘22 Badlands, I went for Bronze Smoke, sight unseen…. I think I’m going to leave the order as it is and just go with it. I think it will look just fine, probably really good on the Badlands as we have the standard black roof to contrast the Bronze. My real fear is that we have the Premium Package ordered (formerly Badlands package) with the Roast/Ebony leather seats. This exterior color may jut be a bit too close to that Roast leather on the inside.….

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hate you. But you’re right…
Full disclosure; My wife loves the color! And since it’s hers she of course wins haha! We will almost certain be ordering exact same as you. With black aftermarket wheels soon after for more color balance. And it’s better than the 86 Bronco 2 I had in high school (see avatar).

Last edited:

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Full disclosure; My wife loves the color! And since it’s hers she of course wins haha! We will almost certain be ordering exact same as you. With black aftermarket wheels soon after for more color balance. And it’s better than the 86 Bronco 2 I had in high school (see avatar).
My wife loves it too. I’m sitting here second guessing the color and showed her the picture and now she’s all excited over it.

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife loves it too. I’m sitting here second guessing the color and showed her the picture and now she’s all excited over it.
Are we getting old? Will our kids be embarrassed to ride with us?! I suddenly feel an urge to drive with my blinker on. No offense to the more…..ahem……mature among us
Sponsored

Last edited: