Any update on ability to place Badlands with Badlands package order?

BH62

Badlands
First Name
Barrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands with Badlands package
Ordered Badland with Badland pkg 2 weeks ago. Last week salesman told me the order is "stuck in the system" due to Badlands pkg. I see that has been a recurring theme since last year. Doesn't make sense for a company of Ford size?
Sponsored

dfwplaneguy

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I was in a similar situation as you are. From what I have been told, there are problems with availability of one particular part for the moonroof, which is a core component of the badlands package. Because of the limited supply ford has disallowed the ordering of the badlands package.

IMHO, with no other way to order the leather seats, dual climate......ford should have offered the Badlands package without the moonroof, especially since I don't care about the moonroof.

I ultimate scoured the interweb for a first edition that was what I wanted. (un)Luckily I found a cyber orange one 4.4 miles from my house and missed it by 5 minutes. But the same dealer also have a Rapid Red one due the same day, and that is my wife's first choice in color. I have a deposit on that Rapid Red one. To me it is all working out.

OP
OP

BH62

Badlands
First Name
Barrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was in a similar situation as you are. From what I have been told, there are problems with availability of one particular part for the moonroof, which is a core component of the badlands package. Because of the limited supply ford has disallowed the ordering of the badlands package.

IMHO, with no other way to order the leather seats, dual climate......ford should have offered the Badlands package without the moonroof, especially since I don't care about the moonroof.

I ultimate scoured the interweb for a first edition that was what I wanted. (un)Luckily I found a cyber orange one 4.4 miles from my house and missed it by 5 minutes. But the same dealer also have a Rapid Red one due the same day, and that is my wife's first choice in color. I have a deposit on that Rapid Red one. To me it is all working out.
Thank you. The moonroof is actually a must have feature for me. I really just want honesty and alternatives from Ford. I want the orange!! I will keep hitting the internet as well. Much appreciated... hope yall enjoy!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I believe April 13'th was the last day Ford was accepting new orders for '21 model year badlands with or without badlands package.

OP
OP

BH62

Badlands
First Name
Barrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Yes and thankfully, mine was placed 4/12.

dfwplaneguy

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thank you. The moonroof is actually a must have feature for me. I really just want honesty and alternatives from Ford. I want the orange!! I will keep hitting the internet as well. Much appreciated... hope yall enjoy!
I found mine through Ford's search inventory. It showed which ones were on their way, and was able to grab one.
https://shop.ford.com/inventory/broncosport/?gnav=header-suvs-si

I also used
cars.com
iseecars.com
autonation.com

OP
OP

BH62

Badlands
First Name
Barrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great info!! Thank you!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
honestly every manufacturer is facing the same issues with parts, but demand is causing even bigger issues with the Sport than most other models and manufacturers.
Sponsored