JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Hey guys! I’m Brian from JcrOffroad. We are an American manufacturer of vehicle armor, bumpers, racks and accessories!

After launching our full lineup for the Big Bronco, we are now going to allocate some engineering time for the Bronco Sport!

Our current plan includes the follow products;
- Center console molle panels
- Rear window molle panels
- Interior cargo basket
- Roof rack
- Nudge bar

What other things are you guys hoping to see available? Take a look at our catalog and tell me what else you want!

www.JcrOffroad.com
Sponsored

el_barto

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 NotaFord
Engineered recovery points for non-badlands models. I recall reading the non-badlands you can’t install the front tow hooks or they are missing reinforcements that the badlands has or something

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
A full set of steel skid plates, would be best but aluminum would be better than what we have on the Badlands Edition
I was looking over this yesterday. Seems like the best bang for the buck would be skids made from 1/8” steel. It’s a lot of area to cover and aluminum is still wild crazy stupid expensive.

What comes on the badlands? We have a big bend, so it’s all felt.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
That’s a lot of area, steel is heavy right ?
Gotta be aluminum I would think.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Fuck yeah JCR!!! Used your skids on my JKs. Those things took a beating and kept it moving. Realistically I’d like something for the rear diff, and something like a boat slider like rock hard makes. But there isn’t really anywhere sturdy to mount sliders on these that I’d be comfy dropping my BL on. A front bumper skid combo would be my top choice since Ford made the lower bumper trim have bump outs which kill any approach angle with the front tires on these, lifted or not. Rear isn’t an issue. Want something like the sema build here. If you guys were close I’d drop my badlands off for you to tinker with.
Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad 66B07DAB-CFC1-4A30-9AA0-A218E07C2B9B

And here’s a shot of my JK skids
Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad 3193154D-03D5-4AF0-96FA-267C22A2BC89

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
I was looking over this yesterday. Seems like the best bang for the buck would be skids made from 1/8” steel. It’s a lot of area to cover and aluminum is still wild crazy stupid expensive.

What comes on the badlands? We have a big bend, so it’s all felt.
1/8 inch would suffice. im sure most peeps here dont do any crazy rock crawling. just some piece of mind when going thru deep snow, ruts, water, or even road debris.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'd buy a metal front bumper for my Badlands in a heartbeat. Especially if it has an actual winch mount.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.