Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I hope mine stays stuck. Got that glue stuff everywhere ? Some of it even went where it should have gone!
Alcohol will reduce that glue ,not a problem. I used it when I did my bug guard.
Ford Bronco Sport After & Before: Hood protector and fender flares installed 09B8270E-40B7-4737-9D50-3CD979CFB7DA
Sponsored

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hope these pics help

Ford Bronco Sport After & Before: Hood protector and fender flares installed 20210813_104017

Ford Bronco Sport After & Before: Hood protector and fender flares installed 20210813_104027

Ford Bronco Sport After & Before: Hood protector and fender flares installed 20210813_104045
?
I thought the "accessory ready" sign on the windshield meant there was an access point or something; not just the channel around the windshield. Looks badass tho; would have like switches instead of buttons. Looks like they aren't even to on another; might be the angle of the pic tho. I definitely like how light bar and the ditch lights add an aggressive look.

OP
OP
vethawk

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
?
I thought the "accessory ready" sign on the windshield meant there was an access point or something; not just the channel around the windshield. Looks badass tho; would have like switches instead of buttons. Looks like they aren't even to on another; might be the angle of the pic tho. I definitely like how light bar and the ditch lights add an aggressive look.
You can get switches , I just like the button better. I'm having one of the red ones switched to blue. It looks cool when you turn them both on and one button glows red and the other blue...I've received a ton of compliments when I stop places

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
So,, tell us about the blue 'R' in the front grill Bronco lettering ....
Inquiring minds want to know :'P

OP
OP
vethawk

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So,, tell us about the blue 'R' in the front grill Bronco lettering ....
Inquiring minds want to know :'P
I wish I had a cool story for you but I don't... just thought it makes it stand out a little bit and it matches the paint better ...I was going to go black but I noticed a lot of broncos have done the black lettering so was just trying to do something different. The R in the back is blue as well

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
That rigid light bar looks nice, I'm definitely not doing the modification of drilling since I have a FE and don't want to ruin anything on it. Hopefully when these new bumpers come out it'll be easier to mount a light bar up front. Not a huge fan of the hood flare at all. Kind of curious why anyone wants it on there. But hey to each their own.

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford performance uses a Red "R"
The Blue looks cool too.

Ford Bronco Sport After & Before: Hood protector and fender flares installed 20210902_191207_remastered
Sponsored