GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
How do they both mount? Might be some cool future add ons for whenever my BS arrives

OP
OP
vethawk

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How do they both mount? Might be some cool future add ons for whenever my BS arrives
Very easy.... they come with 3M tape and 3M glue.. you just need a grease pen and another helping hand to make sure you put it on correctly the first time you line it up.. you then trace it with the grease pen, apply the 3M glue and you will score a little bit of the tape on the ends so that you get it in place and then the tape pulls right off

Bzwrthy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Looks great! How close is the black color finish of the hood protector to the black finish of the front bumper? (Hope that makes sense). I really want this but decided to wait until I actually see one because I wasn't shire if the color finish was very different.

Are the flares from Ford?

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Very easy.... they come with 3M tape and 3M glue.. you just need a grease pen and another helping hand to make sure you put it on correctly the first time you line it up.. you then trace it with the grease pen, apply the 3M glue and you will score a little bit of the tape on the ends so that you get it in place and then the tape pulls right off
I hope mine stays stuck. Got that glue stuff everywhere ? Some of it even went where it should have gone!

OP
OP
vethawk

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I hope mine stays stuck. Got that glue stuff everywhere ? Some of it even went where it should have gone!
Well I won't lie I had Auto Toyz in Iowa put mine on...I'm mechanically stupid...yes even simple hood protector stupid..lol

OP
OP
vethawk

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks great! How close is the black color finish of the hood protector to the black finish of the front bumper? (Hope that makes sense). I really want this but decided to wait until I actually see one because I wasn't shire if the color finish was very different.

Are the flares from Ford?
The color is a dead match... Yes I bought the fender flares from Ford. I don't know if my picture helps you but you can't tell the difference in the colors

kman779

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Those fender flares look invisible. How much further do they stick out?

OP
OP
vethawk

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Those fender flares look invisible. How much further do they stick out?
It's subtle but maybe an inch ... You can tell the difference once you put them on it looks much better. But I like subtle I didn't want it sticking out three or four inches

OP
OP
vethawk

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's subtle but maybe an inch ... You can tell the difference once you put them on it looks much better. But I like subtle I didn't want it sticking out three or four inches
I'm at a bad angle in that picture ..if you make the picture bigger you can tell they stick out

OP
OP
vethawk

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's tough to tell in this picture since I don't have a before pic but the fender flares look much better ! Next I'm installing a Rigid 40inch light bar between the roof rails

Ford Bronco Sport After & Before: Hood protector and fender flares installed 20210810_110126
Ford Bronco Sport After & Before: Hood protector and fender flares installed Resized_20210812_161754(1)

Reactions: Jrl