Tones1975

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport
Does anybody know if its possible to add the one touch roll down to the drivers window? My wife's bronco sport has the one touch down and I'd like to add the up feature if its just a few parts and computer flash.
Sponsored

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Does anybody know if its possible to add the one touch roll down to the drivers window? My wife's bronco sport has the one touch down and I'd like to add the up feature if its just a few parts and computer flash.
Which model of Bronco Sport does your wife have?

I know the Outer Banks comes with one touch up and down on all four windows, but the Big Bend only has one touch down, Drivers front window only.

Ford Bronco Sport Adding one touch up to power windows? E82FB760-63BD-442C-A359-5CFC921684E0

OP
OP
Tones1975

Tones1975

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport
Which model of Bronco Sport does your wife have?

I know the Outer Banks comes with one touch up and down on all four windows, but the Big Bend only has one touch down, Drivers front window only.

Ford Bronco Sport Adding one touch up to power windows? E82FB760-63BD-442C-A359-5CFC921684E0
Yes its the big bend. I know it doesn't come with the one touch up; I would like to add it though if possible.

EBRB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor 2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
shouldn’t be any parts.. seems no one here has or figured out the forscan codes for these vehicles yet. It’s possible, just may need a little time before codes are available

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
Yes its the big bend. I know it doesn't come with the one touch up; I would like to add it though if possible.
Unfortunately, it's probably not doable via just a programming change. This is something I looked into with my Fiesta ST as the European models support one touch up/down on all windows (but the U.S. model is just one-touch up/down on the drivers-only) and Ford does typically use different drive motors as well as wiring and switch controls between the two options.

Doing a quick look at the service manual wiring diagrams for the Bronco Sport, it looks like this is also true for our vehicles as well.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yes. Welcome to the horrors of having to hold that button for up for 2 seconds. ?
For the life of me , I don’t understand how our Big Bends can have blind spot, cross traffic, lane keep, auto high beams, one touch DOWN and a host of other features but no drivers window one touch up. Baffles me. Still happy to have the sport in the driveway.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Yes. Welcome to the horrors of having to hold that button for up for 2 seconds. ?
For the life of me , I don’t understand how our Big Bends can have blind spot, cross traffic, lane keep, auto high beams, one touch DOWN and a host of other features but no drivers window one touch up. Baffles me. Still happy to have the sport in the driveway.
I have 1 touch in my f150 and it usually just pisses me off - takes me like 4 tries of up down up downs just to get it where i actually want it hah

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Fairplayinc

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Any update on changing the switch? Did it work?

Jcera304

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m very curious to know if there’s been any success with the window button. I’d really like to add this to my BB

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
@Megakatx do you have an update on the widow switch change?