Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
I still have nothing! Remind me what your number is on this run?
I see it now it’s a run of 1087 vehicles. I think my run is after yours, and your run should should be done soon if not already. If mine 1078/1718 isn’t done by late today, it will be Monday.
Sponsored

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing here either!
You’re the xxxx/1718 run, too, right? I think we’re next, later today or Monday. I’m still not convinced they don’t have Monday off, though. It is an American company that has to follow federal holidays unless they have holiday pay (which I think they do).

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You’re the xxxx/1718 run, too, right? I think we’re next, later today or Monday. I’m still not convinced they don’t have Monday off, though. It is an American company that has to follow federal holidays unless they have holiday pay (which I think they do).
Yeah, I’m that same run. Would have been nice to be told the production week changed. 😆

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I’m that same run. Would have been nice to be told the production week changed. 😆
I think they go by when production started, I was told mine was in “paint” yesterday when I pushed back during a Ford Chat. On the feedback I told them the agent was wonderful, but the company could do a better job of communication during production week. There is no reason we can’t be told through the tracker each step of the way, even with video. It would be a great sales tool and wouldn’t be difficult to implement.

Given the approximate one vehicle per minute, mine should be assembled approximately 18 hours after bobdod’s, so I’m thinking 6-7 hours into Monday’’s first shift. Not sure of their shift times or time zone, though.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My sticker shows:
731/1087
What is your number in the top left corner, large, bold, above the “PO“ in SPORT? I think that is the one that runs up to 9999 before flipping back down to 0001.

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
:crying: I’m in the same conga line but the music isn’t playing. No modules, no updates. “In Production” limbo…..
I’m 1158/1718. Sold my Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk last week when I was notified about production. Couldn’t pass on the deal but I unfortunately think I jumped to fast with the excitement of progress on the BS BL.
I keep reading all posts hoping to find a ray of hope. Haha.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
What is your number in the top left corner, large, bold, above the “PO“ in SPORT? I think that is the one that runs up to 9999 before flipping back down to 0001.
Ford Bronco Sport 6/27 Build Week 215538B6-7EF1-4B18-A206-47D855BF449A

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:crying: I’m in the same conga line but the music isn’t playing. No modules, no updates. “In Production” limbo…..
I’m 1158/1718. Sold my Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk last week when I was notified about production. Couldn’t pass on the deal but I unfortunately think I jumped to fast with the excitement of progress on the BS BL.
I keep reading all posts hoping to find a ray of hope. Haha.
You should be about three hours after mine, I think it will be Monday afternoon/evening Eastern time, but still hoping it will happen today. If they weren’t closed on Sunday, I think it would be done this weekend.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Well, that’s not the number I was hoping for. Let me keep looking.
The big bold number is basically meaningless for our purposes.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The big bold number is basically meaningless for our purposes.
The number out of 9999 is supposed to be on there somewhere, possibly with zeros preceding it. Any clue where?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The number out of 9999 is supposed to be on there somewhere, possibly with zeros preceding it. Any clue where?
It's the highlighted number in this example from the top right of the Window Sticker. The bold number above it provides little value. The fractional is the place in line (numerator) and the total number of units in the run (denominator). Mine was the 1354th unit commenced out of 1710 for the week it was produced. It was invoiced on the 13th for a May 16th build week, in production and built on the 30th. That was when it was taking 17 days from invoice date to built date. I'm not sure what the invoice to built time is right now.
Ford Bronco Sport 6/27 Build Week Screenshot (59)

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's the highlighted number in this example from the top right of the Window Sticker. The bold number above it provides little value. The fractional is the place in line (numerator) and the total number of units in the run (denominator). Mine was the 1354th unit commenced out of 1710 for the week it was produced. It was invoiced on the 13th for a May 16th build week, in production and built on the 30th. That was when it was taking 17 days from invoice date to built date. I'm not sure what the invoice to built time is right now.
Ford Bronco Sport 6/27 Build Week Screenshot (59)
For the 6/27 build week, the people on here are part of one of three runs, the xxxx/1151 were produced on Wednesday, the xxxx/1087 seem to be rolling out today (731 had modules showing up this morning for bobdod in Colorado), my group is xxxx/1718 (I am 1078/1718) and I’m hoping the /1087s are finishing up today and my group is starting. I don’t see them getting to 1078 before the end of last shift, so I’m thinking Monday at some point (Tuesday if for some reason they close for the 4th because there are at least some American workers down there). Hopefully there is not an unaccounted for run that will go before /1718. Thoughts?
Sponsored