KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Dealers. [Expletive laden rant.] Dealers.
I have family that have gotten multiple vehicles from this dealer and have had great experiences - I'm actually out of state and went there because I liked the idea of going with a trusted place. I don't necessarily regret the decision but, I guess I am a little disappointed by the whole experience. And could have just gone somewhere local and not have to spend the time and $$ to travel to pick it up!
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I always go to: https://www.ford.com/help/contact/ - where it says "Chat SYNC and Service". I believe they open tomorrow around 8:30a.
There have been some issues with the contact page not showing the button, so if that happens you can log into your Ford account, go to the vehicle page, and the chat button will be on the bottom right, like this.
Ford Bronco Sport 6/27 Build Week Screenshot (51)

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
My 6/27 build sticker is up too!

Build order reads at:
731/1087
Let us know when you see any progress, we won’t be far behind. I’m thinking I’ll have a Thursday “blend date.”

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Let us know when you see any progress, we won’t be far behind. I’m thinking I’ll have a Thursday “blend date.”
I hope for mine as well. I read the “blend” means the body and powertrain come together going into general assembly.

I just watched a Maverick truck assembly video where a BS showed in the back ground going thru the assembly line. I haven’t able to find a BS building video

It’d be cool to see.

I googled the Hermosillo plant is only less than 12 hrs drive from LA……but I’ll probably have to wait over a month of delivery time

Cards67

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
My sticker has
787/1151

I've started obsessively checking the order tracking app for progress.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My sticker has
787/1151

I've started obsessively checking the order tracking app for progress.
When did you get your sticker? Your /1151 looks like it is in a different batch. I wonder if yours is before or after the rest in this thread. I’m 4679 and it rolls back to zero at either 9000 or 9999 depending on who you ask. With a 6718 like you might be the batch after mine.
Separate question, with your username, are you in Louisville?

Cards67

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
When did you get your sticker? Your /1151 looks like it is in a different batch. I wonder if yours is before or after the rest in this thread. I’m 4679 and it rolls back to zero at either 9000 or 9999 depending on who you ask. With a 6718 like you might be the batch after mine.
Separate question, with your username, are you in Louisville?
My sticker was issued on 6/21 and the tracker showed in production that day. I also got an email on 6/21 saying it was scheduled for the week of 6/27.

Near Peoria, IL. I'm a St Louis Cards fan.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My sticker was issued on 6/21 and the tracker showed in production that day. I also got an email on 6/21 saying it was scheduled for the week of 6/27.

Near Peoria, IL. I'm a St Louis Cards fan.
Hmmm, got my sticker on 6/23, so you’re probably before me. Looking forward to hearing that yours is built. Have you checked the Module Tracker to see if yours has started assembly?

Should have checked your profile on the Cards business, I guess I’m too focused on my Bronco to do things that make sense.

Cards67

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Hmmm, got my sticker on 6/23, so you’re probably before me. Looking forward to hearing that yours is built. Have you checked the Module Tracker to see if yours has started assembly?

Should have checked your profile on the Cards business, I guess I’m too focused on my Bronco to do things that make sense.
I keep checking that too. No module info yet.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Module data for ours was listed this morning.
So excited for you! I’m still waiting, but you received your window sticker two days before me, so maybe Friday???

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
So excited for you! I’m still waiting, but you received your window sticker two days before me, so maybe Friday???
Hoping for the same! I can't even begin to understand how their scheduling order works, and it just makes it more frustrating when I try to.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping for the same! I can't even begin to understand how their scheduling order works, and it just makes it more frustrating when I try to.
Definitely frustrating, hoping something happens overnight. It’s interesting watching the number of “similar vehicles in the same situation” go up and down on the tracker. If nothing else, it’s letting us know that progress is being made on other people’s vehicles.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I know based on everyone's experience that I likely won't be seeing any changes until tomorrow...but does that stop me from checking all the trackers every couple of hours.. nope! It all feels so close yet so far away!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know based on everyone's experience that I likely won't be seeing any changes until tomorrow...but does that stop me from checking all the trackers every couple of hours.. nope! It all feels so close yet so far away!
Right there with you!
Sponsored