Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Makes for a great story! Now we wait again… hope delivery doesn’t take extremely long. Mine has to get to NE PA. Im seeing an average of about 4 weeks? ? This process seems never ending. I’ll never order another car again. This has been exhausting. 😆 😂
Hoping it was all worth it, will know better when I’m driving it-LOL

Yes, now the delivery wait game begins. I can’t wait to hear delivery updates and see pics of everyone’s vehicles!
Sponsored

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mine shipped out on 6/30. I have been tracking the rail car every day. At 5:19 this am it departed Maple Hill Kansas. It's moving along. It just needs to make it to Virginia.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
is the tracker still has issues? that power issue error message seems to still hanging up there.

also...does this module data continue to grow and getting longer? seems like it is longer than what I saw yesterday. but i wasn't really paying that detail of attention.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
is the tracker still has issues? that power issue error message seems to still hanging up there.

also...does this module data continue to grow and getting longer? seems like it is longer than what I saw yesterday. but i wasn't really paying that detail of attention.
My module data actually populated while I watched, it seemed like it went on forever and then just stopped. I’m hoping that each line not having all column filled in isn’t an issue.

On another note, I just logged on to my Ford account (not the tracker) and my BS has been updated with Ford Sync, so cool to see that.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My module data actually populated while I watched, it seemed like it went on forever and then just stopped. I’m hoping that each line not having all column filled in isn’t an issue.

On another note, I just logged on to my Ford account (not the tracker) and my BS has been updated with Ford Sync, so cool to see that.
What does it look like on your account?

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh thanks! I’m not seeing that. I’ll keep an eye out!
You have to go to the account you set up when you clicked “Owner Registration”
Under “View Window Sticker” on the tracker. That’s the place where you can name your vehicle. Mine was named Baby Blue, but I changed it to Blue Betsy (Ross) since it was born on the 4th of July. Scroll down a bit and you will see Sync on the right hand side, click on that.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You have to go to the account you set up when you clicked “Owner Registration”
Under “View Window Sticker” on the tracker. That’s the place where you can name your vehicle. Mine was named Baby Blue, but I changed it to Blue Betsy (Ross) since it was born on the 4th of July. Scroll down a bit and you will see Sync on the right hand side, click on that.
Love the name! I'm getting an error when trying to connect. I'll try again later. Not too worried but, excited to see the progress! Can't wait for the Email with the estimated delivery!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anybody else taking forever to switch over to “Built“ or “Shipped/Awaiting Shipment” on either tracker? I know Ford is slow, but I was hoping the other one would show something.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Anybody else taking forever to switch over to “Built“ or “Shipped/Awaiting Shipment” on either tracker? I know Ford is slow, but I was hoping the other one would show something.
Yeah, I haven't had any changes since Monday on any trackers.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got off Ford Chat, they say it is still in production with an expected delivery of August 11.

Ford Bronco Sport 6/27 Build Week D258EFD2-EB55-475F-BA19-84EC8A3C5562

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I've read some people can be "In Production" for weeks and some it's just a day.. so again.. no clue on the process!

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I was thinking since some have posted getting their “built” email two days after modules appeared, we might hear something tomorrow since the Ford plants in US were closed Monday for holiday. Playing catch-up. Of course that’s being optimistic in the scheme of things🤷🏼‍♀️

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OOOPS!!!

Opened my Ford Pass app and it gave me the option to activate my vehicle. I clicked it thinking nothing would happen…

Right now I’m picturing someone working on my car wondering why the screen is asking it to conform activation (although I’m pretty sure my phone would need to be much closer than it is now). Hope I didn’t mess anything up.🤞🏼
Sponsored