Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Not illegal in PA?
Here in SC it's 27%. I don't think windshield tint is legal here other than a strip at the top of the windshield.

OP
OP
T_Stiffler

T_Stiffler

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Not illegal in PA?
Here in SC it's 27%. I don't think windshield tint is legal here other than a strip at the top of the windshield.

I have a medical exemption paperwork, took a doc note to the DMV & they just have to sign it I mean it is illegal but with exemption they cant ticket me or make me strip it. PA windshield law is 70% of light has to come through windshield but with my side windows so dark it looks a lil darker than 30 I believe

OP
OP
T_Stiffler

T_Stiffler

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Not illegal in PA?

I've never been hassled about my tint here though *knock on wood*

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
STOKED with how this came out

Ford Bronco Sport 5% tint all around, 30% on the windshield, Cooper 245/65/17s IMG_1024
If you don’t mind me asking, how much does something like this cost. I had my front windows matched to the back window tint by a guy I really like and he quoted me around $600 for something like this not including windshield.

OP
OP
T_Stiffler

T_Stiffler

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
If you don’t mind me asking, how much does something like this cost. I had my front windows matched to the back window tint by a guy I really like and he quoted me around $600 for something like this not including windshield.

YIKES dude 600 for Two Windows and a strip?!?!?! All 4 windows & back glass for me was 250 & my windshield was 120. Most quotes I've heard are like 50-75 a window, maybe even cheaper if they laser cut the tint. I've been going to the same guys for years they do all my audio/tint/detail work
600 seems way steep if you ask me, I'm installing a PA system,1000 Watt amp, & have replaced all 4 door speakers all for less than 600 combined

OP
OP
T_Stiffler

T_Stiffler

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
The windshield may cause some cop stops.
this picture looks a lot darker on the windshield than it actually looks driving in the sunlight, I do have to communicate with my headlights though lmao. Any darker than 30 gets super rough driving at night, my buddy has 10 percent on his windshield there's no other words to describe it other than hazardous lmao

OP
OP
T_Stiffler

T_Stiffler

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport

I love the brush guard/light bar you're running across the front!

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
YIKES dude 600 for Two Windows and a strip?!?!?! All 4 windows & back glass for me was 250 & my windshield was 120. Most quotes I've heard are like 50-75 a window, maybe even cheaper if they laser cut the tint. I've been going to the same guys for years they do all my audio/tint/detail work
600 seems way steep if you ask me, I'm installing a PA system,1000 Watt amp, & have replaced all 4 door speakers all for less than 600 combined
My mistake! I should have clarified, after he matched my front two windows he said if I ever want to come back and black out all the windows it’d be 600. Idk if that is any better but yeah my bad haha. And thanks the nudge bar/light bar is from rough country. Took me maybe 5-6 hours to install but I’m no mechanic. Probably take someone that knows what they are doing an hour or two

OP
OP
T_Stiffler

T_Stiffler

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
My mistake! I should have clarified, after he matched my front two windows he said if I ever want to come back and black out all the windows it’d be 600. Idk if that is any better but yeah my bad haha. And thanks the nudge bar/light bar is from rough country. Took me maybe 5-6 hours to install but I’m no mechanic. Probably take someone that knows what they are doing an hour or two
Tint wise if you’re looking to black it out all the way may charge you more to strip old tint but I wouldn’t pay more than 300-350 even then bro
Sponsored