First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I love my Area 51 BS FE!
Mighty Malt will be 3-Yr old next week & has 34K miles. (Sadly the factory warranty will expire as well).
It’s traversed mountains, lakes, highways, and backroads in +100° and -0° environments.
Hopefully it’ll be my last automobile.
I should get a commission for all the conversations I’ve had about it in parking lots ;-}
Sponsored

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I love my Area 51 BS FE!
Mighty Malt will be 3-Yr old next week & has 34K miles. (Sadly the factory warranty will expire as well).
It’s traversed mountains, lakes, highways, and backroads in +100° and -0° environments.
Hopefully it’ll be my last automobile.
I should get a commission for all the conversations I’ve had about it in parking lots ;-}
Get an extended warranty from @Granger Ford and call it a day. We love both ours too. I’m going to get an extended for my wife soon as it’s 2 years old with only 5300 miles because we dump all the miles on mine lol. I have a 7 year/150k warranty on mine. 46k miles of fun so far.

CancunBadlands

Badlands
First Name
CancunBadlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Cyber Orange
Very nice indeed 👌 are you planning to get a warranty extension?!

OP
OP
SWUKU

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When we bought our BS FE the dealership sold us a 10-yr / 100K~mi 3rd party extended warranty.

We weren’t informed of a genuine Ford extended warranty option. Caveat emptor. (They sell cars every day and know all the tricks. This was our 1st new Ford in 20-years.)

We’d love to be covered by a genuine Ford extended warranty, but are still making payments on the aftermarket warranty.

toddedmond

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE
Even though i have had a few issues, I still love My 21 OBX. Had the rear differential changed and the catalytic converter changed. I am glad I got an extended warranty. Even with the couple of problems. I am still happy with the vehicle. Thank goodness I haven't had the water pump problem (yet).

Stewy_the_BroncoSpt

Big Bend
First Name
Kirstee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Even though i have had a few issues, I still love My 21 OBX. Had the rear differential changed and the catalytic converter changed. I am glad I got an extended warranty. Even with the couple of problems. I am still happy with the vehicle. Thank goodness I haven't had the water pump problem (yet).
Hi! May I ask what made you get the catalytic converter changed?
I only ask cuz my check engine light came on (21 BSBig bend) and the code P0420 said its possibly the cc.
thanks!

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
I only ask cuz my check engine light came on (21 BSBig bend) and the code P0420 said its possibly the cc.
thanks!
I would get it checked at your dealer. Emissions equipment should still be covered under warranty, (I'm guessing). Cheers!

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey very cool, my car has a March birthday as well, my little photo is the day I got it, and its going on two years now and I love my car as well.

I think whats really telling is I've honestly never thought to myself, well maybe I should've gotten a different car, or I wish I had....no the little sport is a perfect car for me.

Just this weekend I took my friends and I fishing and we'd go to different spots, waders on all that crap, dirt roads. The rubber floors came in handy then, the seats are durable and that showed, the rubber matting on the back was useful there as well. Just all in all a good car. The 2.0L handled the car being fully loaded just fine which I knew it would too. At one point I had the car fully loaded going from San Diego to Montana flying perhaps a bit too quickly in Utah, going like 90.....er 80 up hills in Utah and the engine still had more pull to give.

Just a solid little car. My only gripe......tilting seats.

toddedmond

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE
thanks!
I was getting exhaust smell when sitting still at idle. The check engine light was never lit.