GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I speculate its going to be a baby version of the big Bronco's Heritage Edition with different retro styling details like new wheel designs, potentially a different grille, and maybe even a white top option finally.

Depending on what it ends up being and the options, this could be pretty appealing to me. I'd imagine it'll be limited production like the FE?
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'd guess like gizzardlizzard it will be in short supply like the FE. I'd assume specialty colors and small trim features throwback to old Broncos. It's still a sport so I don't see the major upgrades to the bronco...want a bronco buy one. Ford marketing seems to want a defined line between the sport and the bronco as two distinct lines. Doesn't make any sense to blur the two, other than personal I want it mindsets.

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
I speculate its going to be a baby version of the big Bronco's Heritage Edition with different retro styling details like new wheel designs, potentially a different grille, and maybe even a white top option finally.

Depending on what it ends up being and the options, this could be pretty appealing to me. I'd imagine it'll be limited production like the FE?
The Heritage Limited is expected to be limited production and fully loaded. But there is also just a Heritage trim that will come with the entry MID package (on the 6G Bronco). So I presume the Bronco Sport Heritage offerings will be the same. Enough styling differences to make it unique along with paint options that are only available to the HE.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Do you have information that contradicts the VIN decoding for MY'23 that reveals the trims?
Check out ford video guy . He states it in the 23 build video and go over what’s new .

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport HERITAGE and HERITAGE Limited Edition revealed via VIN decoder 162F48C4-9D00-4244-A3AA-43193163CF6E
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport HERITAGE and HERITAGE Limited Edition revealed via VIN decoder 0CA8AF0B-C52A-4243-8CB4-1C636090DC4D

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Check out ford video guy . He states it in the 23 build video and go over what’s new .

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport HERITAGE and HERITAGE Limited Edition revealed via VIN decoder 162F48C4-9D00-4244-A3AA-43193163CF6E
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport HERITAGE and HERITAGE Limited Edition revealed via VIN decoder 0CA8AF0B-C52A-4243-8CB4-1C636090DC4D
Yeah, sorry. FordVideoGuy is just regurgitating the current DOG. He has no inside information.

Last year's DOG for the Bronco didn't include details on the Everglades which wasn't announced until January with ordering in the spring. An updated DOG was released to include that information. Same can be expected with a Heritage/Heritage Limited trim for the Sport.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.