Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Been watching this thread for a couple weeks now and it has helped me understand what to expect from the order process so figured I’d sign up and share my experience so far.

Ordered a Cactus Gray BL with premium package, sunroof, and tow on 9/4. Dealer placed order with Ford on 9/7. Received order confirmation email from Ford on 9/7, then silence.

Called the dealer on 10/18/21 to ask if they had any info. The sales lady said they have had the VIN for awhile and our build was scheduled for the week of 11/8. Received the “scheduled for production” email from Ford on 10/22. This email confirmed the 11/8 build week. The ”track my order” link didn’t work until 10/25. Now I can access the tracking page but the window sticker is not available yet.

Maybe it’s the CoPilot 360+ that’s holding up production for the folks that ordered it? Seems a lot of the people that aren’t getting updates ordered that option.
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Been watching this thread for a couple weeks now and it has helped me understand what to expect from the order process so figured I’d sign up and share my experience so far.

Ordered a Cactus Gray BL with premium package, sunroof, and tow on 9/4. Dealer placed order with Ford on 9/7. Received order confirmation email from Ford on 9/7, then silence.

Called the dealer on 10/18/21 to ask if they had any info. The sales lady said they have had the VIN for awhile and our build was scheduled for the week of 11/8. Received the “scheduled for production” email from Ford on 10/22. This email confirmed the 11/8 build week. The ”track my order” link didn’t work until 10/25. Now I can access the tracking page but the window sticker is not available yet.

Maybe it’s the CoPilot 360+ that’s holding up production for the folks that ordered it? Seems a lot of the people that aren’t getting updates ordered that option.
I ordered it and have a production week of 11.22. Tracking page now works for me again. It was broken. Window stickers do not appear until a few days before build. So I am good.

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
We’re scheduled for Monday morning to order my wife’s. BL Premium, 360,tow, no moonroof. Gonna start putting payments away until it shows up and see how much we can save for a down payment. With constraints we might have it payed off ?

todd92

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia, F-150 x2, Edge x2
So we just got the email with production week of 11/29. No idea why it took so long. Realistically, it might get built by late December, which means we might see it by Feb 1. No problem with that.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
So we just got the email with production week of 11/29. No idea why it took so long. Realistically, it might get built by late December, which means we might see it by Feb 1. No problem with that.
What date did you place the order?

Scari

Outer Banks
First Name
Cari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That’s my week too! :fistbump:

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
I ordered 10/22 and also got an email today with Jan 24 build date
Badlands
Premium package
No moon roof
No 360+ assist
Upgraded tires/rims
Cargo shelf
Hitch

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Congrats! Hopefully I have similarly good news when I call my dealer tomorrow.

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
My build is the same minus the upgraded tires. We had bets as to what the build week would be. Happily I lost. Didn’t expect a date before March honestly. Hope for the best expect the worst lol.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
My build is the same minus the upgraded tires. We had bets as to what the build week would be. Happily I lost. Didn’t expect a date before March honestly. Hope for the best expect the worst lol.
Yep I was just hoping before June when my son starts driving. Now he can have the minivan ?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
This says it all! :crackup:

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 89CBEFF4-477A-48B3-A279-811BAB41A35C

Creole W

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Crown Victoria
Ordered 9/13 and hadn't heard anything from anyone. Then, two days ago the dealer said build is slated for 12/13. They still can't find a VIN.
I'd like to think that my original build week was about 11/22 and the delays have pushed it to 12/13, based on other order dates posted here.

Dinkers77

Badlands
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
order confirmed 9/2 (placed order with dealer on 7/30 but order banks were closed for 2021)
Email from ford on 10/14 saying scheduled for production week of 11/22, pushed back to 11/29 a week later
Email from ford on 12/5 saying it was built
Email from ford on 12/7 saying it was shipped
My build:
Cyber Orange
Badlands
Premium package
moon roof

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 8.48.36 AM
Sponsored