Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Thanks. I qualify for the a/z. Debating if I want to take dealer stock or order though for the 22’s.
I waited for any dealer in Georgia to have exactly what I wanted on a badlands 21. That failed completely. This time around I ordered a 22 badlands exactly as I wanted the day the order banks opened.

They said the 1000 bonus for ordering worked with my x plan, and when the time comes to pay for it they would also let me have any incentives that month as well.

Because I am in for no money at all and ford confirmed my order on the 31st I have no worries about my order. Customer orders should be built and shipped first as well. Waiting for dealer stock should take longer, so why not order one?
Sponsored

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
I waited for any dealer in Georgia to have exactly what I wanted on a badlands 21. That failed completely. This time around I ordered a 22 badlands exactly as I wanted the day the order banks opened.

They said the 1000 bonus for ordering worked with my x plan, and when the time comes to pay for it they would also let me have any incentives that month as well.

Because I am in for no money at all and ford confirmed my order on the 31st I have no worries about my order. Customer orders should be built and shipped first as well. Waiting for dealer stock should take longer, so why not order one?
On the 21's, a lot keep posting that dealer stock seems to be coming in a lot quicker than orders, which is why i'm debating.

Van

Badlands
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello, all. This is my first post here. Got a VIN and build week for a 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands. It is scheduled for the week of 11/22.

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Got my quote today. Big Bend base price went up by about $105, and the Convenience package went up about $110 compared to the BB package minus moonroof, everything else is the same though. Not bad all in all, I figured they bump prices up more than they did. The rubberized second row seat back is a $75 option now, not sure why its not standard anymore but whatever.

The A/T tire option is $250 which isn't bad, I expected it to be a bit more. Not sure if I'll stick with them because I was planning on getting a set of Wildpeaks once I got the car. But I would like to see if I can find more info on what specific tire it is, because I might consider them if they're close enough to the Wildpeaks.
Screenshot_20210915-165623_Drive.jpg
Thanks for posting this! I ordered a 2021 Big Bend with the Convenience package in mid August. I was just told today by my dealer that I was assigned a VIN and it was bumped to a 2022 model. I was curious how much the price would go up. I can live with a couple hundred bucks.

Reactions: Van

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hello, all. This is my first post here. Got a VIN and build week for a 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands. It is scheduled for the week of 11/22.
When did you order? I ordered my BL on the 10th. What was your priority number. They dont even start scheduling till the 23rd of this month. Or are you a 2021 they converted to a 2022..

Last edited:

Van

Badlands
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When did you order? I ordered my BL on the 10th. What was your priority number. They dont even start scheduling till the 23rd of this month. Or are you a 2021 they converted to a 2022..
Ordered a 2022 on 09/06. The priority number is 10.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
That's good news. How were you notified of the VIN & schedule date? My order went in 9/1 but no news yet, Priority Code 19 whatever that means.

Reactions: Van

Van

Badlands
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's good news. How were you notified of the VIN & schedule date? My order went in 9/1 but no news yet, Priority Code 19 whatever that means.
Notified through email by my salesman.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ordered a 2022 on 09/06. The priority number is 10.
Lucky! Our first order was an OB on 9/4 and then we changed our minds to a BL with a new order on 9/10. I did not think to check priority till it was too late and submitted

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Random, but does anyone know if the $1000 bonus cash can be paired with an a/z plan, x-plan, etc.?
Thanks for posting this! I ordered a 2021 Big Bend with the Convenience package in mid August. I was just told today by my dealer that I was assigned a VIN and it was bumped to a 2022 model. I was curious how much the price would go up. I can live with a couple hundred bucks.
I ordered a Badlands on 8/31 and the price went up $575 over the 2021 prices.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Moon roof wasn’t going through the order system initially. I think it’s accepted now but will check this week as we try to submit our order again. Going to gamble and go with the Bronze Smoke color sight unseen.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
....Priority Code 19 whatever that means.
I found what it means:
  • Priority Code - The Priority Code is used to determine the timeline of your truck order being pulled against all the other orders your dealer has in the system. The lower the number the better. This impacts when Ford accepts your order.
    • 1-9 is Ford internal. Have to be at least a Zone Manager to assign these number.
    • 10 through 19 is for customer "retail" orders.
    • 20 through 80 is for dealer stock

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Moon roof wasn’t going through the order system initially. I think it’s accepted now but will check this week as we try to submit our order again. Going to gamble and go with the Bronze Smoke color sight unseen.
This is an existing Lincoln color. You might want to check your local dealer to see if they have any in stock this color. Personally, I'm not a fan.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Bronze Smoke
Sponsored