Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
Looking at my math I was a little off because of the way percentages work and because I didn't know what you were buying. So right now if your msrp is $37465 and you trade in your truck at 29500 you will pay sales tax on 7965 which would be $438. If you sold your truck instead of trading you would pay sales tax on the full msrp which would be $2060. So you would save $1622 in sales tax by trading in. Therefore if you sell it privately you would need to get more than $31,122 for it to be financially beneficial to you. Selling privately can be a hassle but if you can get a couple grand more than the $31k it may be worthwhile.
You are my hero?❤THANK YOU !!! Now I know that I could ask for 34 and go down from there to make it worth doing a private sale.. I will try to do that once I get my build date and then my scheduled shipping date and approximate arrival to the dealership because obviously I cannot be without a vehicle? but I’ll play it by ear and see if I can sell it and if not then at least I know the dealership will take it. Thank you again?
Sponsored

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
You are my hero?❤THANK YOU !!! Now I know that I could ask for 34 and go down from there to make it worth doing a private sale.. I will try to do that once I get my build date and then my scheduled shipping date and approximate arrival to the dealership because obviously I cannot be without a vehicle? but I’ll play it by ear and see if I can sell it and if not then at least I know the dealership will take it. Thank you again?
You are very welcome. I have purchased way too many vehicles over the years so I know all the ins and outs of this stuff. Originally I was planning on keeping the Ranger because I have always wanted a truck and got a smoking deal last year in May right when covid shutdowns were going on. I love the truck but it doesn't get great gas mileage and I don't see gas going down anytime soon. Plus, my truck has the FX4 off road suspension so it is a rough and tumble ride. It is a little much for a daily driver. At the time there weren't any SUV's that I liked and I really needed AWD or 4WD. If the bronco sport had been available back then it would have been a no brainer. Having a truck is useful but all I will need is a small trailer for the Bronco and I can still haul stuff like I can in the truck. Right now I am just waiting for mine to come in. I didn't order one but there is one on the way to the dealer that I put a deposit on. Should be here in about one or two weeks. Waiting is a new experience for me. I am so used to just going and picking something off the lot.

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I started with the Outer Banks. With the Outer Banks package a 2021, no moonroof..MSRP $35410
upgraded to moonroof.. had to get a 22 as 21 weren’t offering the moonroof with the OB pkg MSRP $36550
researched and changed mind on engine and built and priced a 2021 BL with the BL package on Ford.com $MSRP 38195
sent it to my dealership..
they said the 21s were all done.. ( this was last Wednesday 10/12) they said I had to go with a 2022 and MSRP $ 37465
ordered it with them…waiting for build week confirmation..
last one took a Week after the ” we’ve received your order “ email
So am I going to be paying $ 37465 plus Maine taxes, doc fees and lord knows what else….?? Or do I have the ability to negotiate that price ?
Its cheaper because the Upgrade packages no longer includes the sunroof. Hope he let you know that

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its cheaper because the Upgrade packages no longer includes the sunroof. Hope he let you know that
I built it myself with Ford.com website… and it said that it did include the sunroof? so it better !!!! now I’m going back to check it?

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I built it myself with Ford.com website… and it said that it did include the sunroof? so it better !!!! now I’m going back to check it?
I just texted him and told him to make sure that it does include the power moonroof… This is what I found online but I can’t find anything on the Ford website for 2022 they still have not updated it ?just shows the 2021s

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 prices? C2209136-2817-4AF1-B937-C2A8A28F5A60

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
On the 2022 the Moon Roof is now a separate option that is selectable for any trim, not just Badlands. It is NOT INCLUDED with the Premium Package on Badlands, but as a separate option. Hope your sales guy went through all the options with you and included the moon roof to match your build.

Here is the 2022 Order Guide with all the changes/options:
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/attachments/2022-bronco-sport-order-guide-pdf.14637/

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It doesn't include the Sunroof, thats why it seems cheaper. Its like an $800 ala cart option for 2022
Sponsored