2022 Ford Bronco Could Drop A Few Color Options

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
just my take but since the Maverick is built in the same factory you might get a hint on the 2022 B Sport colors by looking at the 2022 Maverick build and price web.
Same paint shop and guns i'd say that's reasonable
*Based on that Maverick offers
Cyber orange-alto blue-iconic silver-area 51-cactus grey-carbonized grey-shadow black-oxford white-hot pepper red*- and velocity blue*
Appears rapid red and Kodiak Brown are not options
Sponsored

Last edited:

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Same paint shop and guns i'd say that's reasonable
*Based on that Maverick offers
Cyber orange-alto blue-iconic silver-area 51-cactus grey-carbonized grey-shadow black-oxford white-hot pepper red*- and velocity blue*
Appears rapid red and Kodiak Brown are not options
If they offer Velocity Blue on the 22s it'll be a really tough choice for me between that and Area 51. My one gripe of A51 is how common it is, understandably. VB would stand out a bit more plus it's just such a good vibrant color.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If they offer Velocity Blue on the 22s it'll be a really tough choice for me between that and Area 51. My one gripe of A51 is how common it is, understandably. VB would stand out a bit more plus it's just such a good vibrant color.
I probably would have considered velocity blue, but area 51 is just a cool color. It really shifts depending on lighting. Either way you can't go wrong. I believe the bronco only used it for MY21
Sponsored