Edit: now it is working for me.

Last edited:

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Build and price for 22 BS is now live. Bronze Smoke doesn’t look quite right compared to Lincoln’s I’ve seen pics of. Still don’t know which color to get !
It appears to me the circle in the color selector doesn't match what is shown on the vehicle. It almost looks like they are still using Kodiak Brown on the vehicle display.

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
It appears to me the circle in the color selector doesn't match what is shown on the vehicle. It almost looks like they are still using Kodiak Brown on the vehicle display.

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thought that too so I pulled up an old google image of Kodiak from the 21 b&p. Just a slight difference between them.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I also thought it was Kodiak at first, it looks so similar. I wasn't sure what to do when I ordered my 22, having not seen the new colors yet. So I ended up just going with Oxford White cuz I know I'll be happy with the black and white contrast on the badlands.

Having seen the colors on B & P now, I'm satisfied with my choice. I really wanted rapid red, but was afraid I would not like the orangey hues in Hot Pepper, and that appears to be the case. Personally, I'm not digging these new colors. Really wish they would have given us the eruption green

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Velocity Blue has me thinking. I ordered an Area 51 that's scheduled for production. Not sure if I could change at this point.

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also thought it was Kodiak at first, it looks so similar. I wasn't sure what to do when I ordered my 22, having not seen the new colors yet. So I ended up just going with Oxford White cuz I know I'll be happy with the black and white contrast on the badlands.

Having seen the colors on B & P now, I'm satisfied with my choice. I really wanted rapid red, but was afraid I would not like the orangey hues in Hot Pepper, and that appears to be the case. Personally, I'm not digging these new colors. Really wish they would have given us the eruption green
Or just left well enough alone, at least for a few years

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Velocity Blue has me thinking. I ordered an Area 51 that's scheduled for production. Not sure if I could change at this point.
I think once you have a VIN and date assigned you are more or less locked in. At least that's kind of what my dealer suggested. Perhaps someone else here will know more. At this stage, I'd be worried about anything derailing my build date. But that's just me.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
I think once you have a VIN and date assigned you are more or less locked in. At least that's kind of what my dealer suggested. Perhaps someone else here will know more. At this stage, I'd be worried about anything derailing my build date. But that's just me.
Yeah, my dealer told me i'm locked in. Would need to cancel and then re-order.
Sponsored