Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have a first edition which is also a badlands version,leather seats absolutely very comfortable to me 5~8. 188 lbs. No issue.Does anyone else hear a fan running under the hood.Like every time I go to the garage.
My BS still on delivery process but I saw in another Topic something about that sound. Maybe it's the headlights automatic fan cooling down...
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My BS still on delivery process but I saw in another Topic something about that sound. Maybe it's the headlights automatic fan cooling down...
Yes, mine does the same. I do believe it is for the DRL’s. Seems to be normal.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
I have a first edition which is also a badlands version,leather seats absolutely very comfortable to me 5~8. 188 lbs. No issue.Does anyone else hear a fan running under the hood.Like every time I go to the garage.
The headlights have fans that run for a bit after it's shut off.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
To be honest it's one of the area where form was chosen over function. The front of the vehicle being square with those big lumps reduces visibility up front. I mean cars used to be designed that way, it just takes some getting used to.
I drove a Freightliner, you could park a Honda Civic in front of that real close and not see the car.
Ye can get used to anything if you want to.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
The headlights have fans that run for a bit after it's shut off.
You can come out to your cold not started for a day BS, unlock it,
Get something and go back in the house, Fans start up.
The Headlights don't need cooling at that point obviously but !
Ford did it that way on purpose and I think it makes perfect sense.
The fans help keep condensation out and away from that $50 bulb.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What’s wrong with the hood?
At street/highway speeds there's nothing that few feet in front obscured by the tall hood that makes any difference. What DOES -- now unlike every modern short cab-forward aerodynamic hood you can't see and dives off to nothing in front -- you can see the front and corners of this vehicle. I like that.

Kluker69

Badlands
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The lower curvature of the seat is killing me for any drive over an hour. I have Badlands with BL package. Anyone have similar issues that has found a solution?

billyz

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I have a badlands no bl pkg and at first I thought the thigh bolstering was too high and was going to be a problem. I was coming from a 2014 escape. I couldn't get comfortable with my lower back. I finally got a position that seemed to work and to my surprise I wasn't using almost any of the lumbar support compared to my escape. In my escape I had a problem because the seat bottom was flat and didn't have any lower thigh support. I got so use to adjusting for this over 7 years that when I finally got it in the BS I didn't know what to do with it! So I just relaxed and over the past 4 weeks of ownership my body has adjusted very well to the seats and they actually feel very good! I had to learn how to sit in a nicer chair HAHA
Sponsored