gageandgavin

Outer Banks
First Name
Leigha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I ordered my BS Outerbanks in early 2021 and received in November of 2021. I have had nothing but problems from about 8 months on, starting with the moaning noise while in reverse. It has been at the dealership 5 different times. Each time they claim it is fixed. They have replaced my brakes twice, rotors once, some "pin" within the wheel system twice, fuel mileage indicator sensor, complete gas tank and now engine mount. Also, the factory paint around headlights started chipping and looked like the factory didn't paint close enough to the opening of where the headlight goes. I have also had problems with aftermarket side molding and wheel well moldings.
I only have 31,500 miles. Currently have a "case" with Ford corporate and they have stopped communicating with me after my initial filing. I was offered to have Ford buy it back at today's value, which was a hard pass.
Very frustrated. I love my Bronco Sport, it just has been in the shop more than I have had time to enjoy it, it seems like.
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I ordered my BS Outerbanks in early 2021 and received in November of 2021. I have had nothing but problems from about 8 months on, starting with the moaning noise while in reverse. It has been at the dealership 5 different times. Each time they claim it is fixed. They have replaced my brakes twice, rotors once, some "pin" within the wheel system twice, fuel mileage indicator sensor, complete gas tank and now engine mount. Also, the factory paint around headlights started chipping and looked like the factory didn't paint close enough to the opening of where the headlight goes. I have also had problems with aftermarket side molding and wheel well moldings.
I only have 31,500 miles. Currently have a "case" with Ford corporate and they have stopped communicating with me after my initial filing. I was offered to have Ford buy it back at today's value, which was a hard pass.
Very frustrated. I love my Bronco Sport, it just has been in the shop more than I have had time to enjoy it, it seems like.
Check the Lemon Law in your state.

SeaJay

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Sport, Area 51, Hitch, Assist++
Sounds awful. You have given more than a fair chance to make it work out.
Sponsored