Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
That is what we are having people do just get the B Sport and then we will get the cargo management for them...

The only problem with that scenario is it cost just a bit more as an accessory....
So if the off-road cross bars are included standard with the Badlands but they would incur a late availability delivery, if you order one without cross bars, are you entitled to it later or do would you then incur the accessory charge when they are available? Just curious.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
So if the off-road cross bars are included standard with the Badlands but they would incur a late availability delivery, if you order one without cross bars, are you entitled to it later or do would you then incur the accessory charge when they are available? Just curious.

That I cannot answer...will have to wait for information from Ford.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So if the off-road cross bars are included standard with the Badlands
Only they are not standard with the Badlands. At least that's what I'm seeing. It's an option and only standard on FE.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
You may be correct...I was basing my comments off the configurator, when I selected the off road cross bars under Badlands I didn’t see a charge.
True, I did see that as well! Guessing it's an oversight, not sure. But you agree on a price with your dealer with such option, I imagine you can tell dealer to waive late availability delivery fee if it wasn't discussed, such price with a verbal or written contract for options discussed can be binding. If they fail such obligation, such contract is null, right?

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
That is what we are having people do just get the B Sport and then we will get the cargo management for them...

The only problem with that scenario is it cost just a bit more as an accessory....
Hey @Granger Ford , quick question about getting the cargo management option after the fact. I was speaking with my dealer about the cargo management system delaying the order. I was asking about the ability to order it after I received the car and they said "At this time I don't see that it's available as an aftermarket accessory as it appears to be a factory installed system."

Do you know any additional if the cargo management system will be available or does it have to be included during the order?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I was told by our Zone Manger to get the vehicle and the Cargo Management System would be available as an accessory, however I am not seeing it on the Accessory sheet...

I know that the sheet is not complete as there are many things without part #'s and pricing...

I will reach out to her to ask again tomorrow...

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Accessories List (w/ Pricing and Part Numbers) 1598308503930

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I seem to remember my dealer saying the cargo management system was the one accessory you had to order from the factory and that everything else would be ordered from and installed by the dealer, so maybe that's why it's not on the accessory sheet?

The cargo management system was one of only 3 options I could add to my First Edition order (engine block header, roof rail crossbars were the other 2). The NADA build & price tool showed the same options.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
You have to order the Cargo Management System with the vehicle it is DIO (Dealer Installed Option) only as an option...

Hopefully they will address this once the accessories goes live...

They do not have a shelf weight limit on it yet...

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I'd love to see a video actually demonstrating how it works and how difficult it is to remove (if you decided to for whatever reason).

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
You have to order the Cargo Management System with the vehicle it is DIO (Dealer Installed Option) only as an option...

Hopefully they will address this once the accessories goes live...

They do not have a shelf weight limit on it yet...

The reason I ask is that I'm a 30 year PADI Instructor. I could load tanks underneath and have gear on top. The gear can get heavy and I hate putting the bags on top of the tanks (without separation). Nothing worse to find that the tanks shifted/rolled in transport only to damage gear in the bags.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
The reason I ask is that I'm a 30 year PADI Instructor. I could load tanks underneath and have gear on top. The gear can get heavy and I hate putting the bags on top of the tanks (without separation). Nothing worse to find that the tanks shifted/rolled in transport only to damage gear in the bags.
I understand the concern but until I get something from Ford that I can latch onto I would be guessing and that is not what you want...

This is a new item not like anything we have had before so that I can make an educated statement on the weight holding capability...

If I find something out I will post it here...that part of the question is still in my to be answered file...
Sponsored