Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
I also traded my 02 F 150 SuperCrew in for this BigBend also, it’s a Fun little SUV without a doubt.
Our needs also changed, our 3 boys grew up an they all have there own vehicles, so we didn’t need the SuperCrew anymore.
Ford Bronco Sport 2017 F-150 FX4 to 2021 Bronco Sport BB 74B2098A-A514-4829-8FEB-6F182329750A
I definitely miss the truck, but not as much as I figured I would. Somehow the 1.5L still makes me smile.

My dogs also love the rear window opening. Haven't tried it while driving yet, but I imagine if I bungied it up, it wouldn't be too bad.
Sponsored

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've had the thrill of already telling 3 people I don't own a truck anymore. It's wild how much I used my truck for others - but I always did it because I wanted to, at the very least.

Today was the first big snow dump here, and aside from slamming down half throttle from a full stop, I didn't lose traction once with the combo of AWD and the AT3W tire.

Loving the fact that I can set a timer for the remote start and not worry every morning. So far I haven't really found anything to complain about for the price.
Same here, bud. This lil thing’s made driving fun for me again! Plus, w/all this OEM & aftermarket stuff(however unattainable!)on the market, Ford’s got me hooked pretty deep financially for a while, I’m afraid. I’ve always been sorta hardcore into modding-out my rides & my old man worked at the local Ford dealer for 42 yrs, so I got D-plan pricing on parts & accessories. This wasn’t always a good thing—it’s almost cringeworthy in retrospect, but I converted my ‘07 F-150 into a very convincing Lincoln Mark LT(for all sakes & purposes, anyway?), before I took another complete 180* & murdered it out. I’m probably not normal, I know this.??‍♂?

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I was thinking front only .the back doesn’t look good imho .
When I had a truck it was clear, I drive. They fill my tank at the end and feed me pizza.
I always went home Friday with a quarter of a tank. Monday at full.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Marty do you find you will need front only , because of the kick up of mud and rocks onto the bottom plastic runner .
Nope besides IMHO front only looks so wrong.

OP
OP
Justin

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here, bud. This lil thing’s made driving fun for me again! Plus, w/all this OEM & aftermarket stuff(however unattainable!)on the market, Ford’s got me hooked pretty deep financially for a while, I’m afraid. I’ve always been sorta hardcore into modding-out my rides & my old man worked at the local Ford dealer for 42 yrs, so I got D-plan pricing on parts & accessories. This wasn’t always a good thing—it’s almost cringeworthy in retrospect, but I converted my ‘07 F-150 into a very convincing Lincoln Mark LT(for all sakes & purposes, anyway?), before I took another complete 180* & murdered it out. I’m probably not normal, I know this.??‍♂?
My truck wasn't "heavily" modded, but it was definitely done up more than most. I always have the itch with my vehicles, and the fact that I can get OEM stuff that kind of just "works" without much wrench time for the Bronco Sport is nice.

I don't think I'll end up lifting/levelling this poor little 1.5L, I think Ford did a damn good job designing it for exactly what I need it for.

In about 3-5 years, however, I may look into where the F150 or full-sized Bronco are as far as hybrid/EV goes. But that would just be me trading up - this thing is exactly what I need right now.

OP
OP
Justin

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I had a truck it was clear, I drive. They fill my tank at the end and feed me pizza.
I always went home Friday with a quarter of a tank. Monday at full.
We work on a favour for a favour around here, but sometimes it's definitely a fuel/beer/pizza kind of deal, hah.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We work on a favour for a favour around here, but sometimes it's definitely a fuel/beer/pizza kind of deal, hah.
Yeah I like a favor for a favor but it seemed most of my friends back in the day always needed a truck as they lived in apartments and drove tiny cars. I to had a little car but actually kept a truck for the free pizza, gas and beer. The other perk was I always got invited to the camp outs cook outs and keg parties. :.P
Also we all had motorcycles so a truck was a must.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Something new is always nice, on the other hand once you've had a truck, you always miss it once it's gone.
If you dont need your truck anymore, nows the time to let it go, prices are crazy good now.
It works the other way as well, some dealers are taking advantage by adding a "market adjustment" to the msrp of vehicles they have in stock.
If you have a dealer that's willing to deal maybe you'll luck out and have a win win.