SaabBoy2010

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-5 (2X) Saab 9-3
So I finally heard back from my dealer rep, he said as of 2/27 my car was tagged in Walbridge, OH. The destination is Columbus, OH. Does anyone know when they unload the train for that route? Does it go up to Michigan first before getting in truck? He said the ETA is still 3/19-25 but I’m thinking no way?
Try entering your vin in the palsapp .com and seeing the town/destination. That should tell you where it's going next but won't give you accurate reading of when or if it arrived at that town.
Sponsored

jsw872

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing right now
So I finally heard back from my dealer rep, he said as of 2/27 my car was tagged in Walbridge, OH. The destination is Columbus, OH. Does anyone know when they unload the train for that route? Does it go up to Michigan first before getting in truck? He said the ETA is still 3/19-25 but I’m thinking no way?
I think you and I are in same boat, mine shipped on 2/16 to Columbus OH (Groveport) as well, just checked trucking site no info.

OP
OP
jhbass

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
And when the window sticker date changes that should tell you when it has arrived at the railyard.

Ash426

Big Bend
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
I think you and I are in same boat, mine shipped on 2/16 to Columbus OH (Groveport) as well, just checked trucking site no info.
Is this what yours look like in the PalsApp? Mine hasn’t changed at all.
Ford Bronco Sport 2/16 Ship Date Status & Updates 71E00FC8-5422-4B58-93A4-3B45EF7621C4

OP
OP
jhbass

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My window sticker date changed to today's date: 3/4/21
I'm assuming that means that it's been loaded onto the auto transport, if that's the case it should be delivered to the dealer today or tomorrow.

Ash426

Big Bend
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
My window sticker says 3/3 and I can’t get tracker to work. It worked this morning. Ford changed their tracking site as well cause it’s asking for my order number too.

Reactions: Jrl

jsw872

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing right now
My window sticker says 3/3 and I can’t get tracker to work. It worked this morning. Ford changed their tracking site as well cause it’s asking for my order number too.
yeah, i can find no info anywhere now. I'm guessing its off rail on truck?

Ash426

Big Bend
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
I saw the tracker site is back up. I’m getting so impatient!! I keep refreshing the sites I just want my new car!

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Will Palsapp always work? Sales guy sent me this today, looks like a different trucking company? In any case, I’m about an hour north of Chicago so hoping next week!! My window sticker hasn’t changed so thinking it’s not on truck yet.
Ford Bronco Sport 2/16 Ship Date Status & Updates 74C983C1-0B21-4886-9FFE-E591AB9FB994
Sponsored