Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Okay, now this is just getting ridiculous! A whole month and no scheduling of builds at all.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Agreed, but I also wonder if they're holding off on scheduling due to all the current people with build dates getting delayed each week? Less emails to send out regarding getting bumped a week.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Agreed, but I also wonder if they're holding off on scheduling due to all the current people with build dates getting delayed each week? Less emails to send out regarding getting bumped a week.
For real - seems like they have a lot to figure out at the plant to get back on some sort of remotely predictable path

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The drought continues.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just spoke to my salesman and he said he's checking his email probably as often as I'm checking mine. Said there aren't any commodity constraints holding up my order - They're just pausing Sport scheduling for a bit to get caught up. Hopefully I'm in the next round.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
that would be a logical scenario....I just called Ford and my order was bumped twice recently.

they can't keep schedule cars to be built but not able to build the cars already scheduled.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like a lot of OBX getting bumped, so probably electronics.

Terry K

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Pilot
I ordered the Outer Banks Feb 25 and no word. My wife says that’s good. We can save up more money to buy it. Dumb excuse. 😆

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
For all of you in bump mode, many of us where there with Covid, and chips, delays, commodity issues like tow hitch, etc...seemed like it would never be built. A year later, I'm 11K into a lot of fun and probably the best vehicle I've owned.
Continue the patience it's worth it when the dealer makes the call. It SEEMS LIKE it's now at a point of hurry up and wait and ready to start flowing into normal production pace by late summer.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They can'r schedule more, when they are already behind. I was scheduled for week of July 4th, now week of July 27th.

Terry K

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Pilot
As long as my wife and I don't have conflicting schedules, and we've only had a few so far, I'm OK. But I have a trip to Chicago in October coming up and I'd like the eco mode of the Sport better than my Pilot.
Sponsored